Sick Wild-dogs

"Salted Fish Maiden has finally proved her worth." Yue exclaimed, as Ming smiled. Rui was ecstatic, at the victory. "She was a good addition. Cheng was right. She deserved this. I don't know why she left TAT, or South Korea, but it meant she ended up here." He mumbled, thoughtfully.

---------

"Yes!" Chen mumbled in happiness, her eyes closed. Cheng looked at her, smirking faintly. "CuriousLight was amazing! Though Chessman wasn't at his best, ZGDX has come up on top, once again! The foreign Topsolo is a force to reckon with! She did a great job! Smiling and CuriousLight did wonderful for rookies." Sen said, as Jinyang gave a thumbs-up to her friends. Chen winked, with a V-for-Victory gesture. Yao gave another thumbs-up.

---------

"That's the true victory. Tong, our daughter has won the match!" Yao's mom said, as her dad said cheered on. "My daughter is amazing!" Smiling's dad said, as Mrs. Tong gave him a look. "But of course. She's my daughter." She said, as Yao's dad didn't dare to argue. 

"Are you finally accepting her now?" He asked, to which Yao's mother hissed. "That's enough. Just finish your snack." She said, as Mr. Tong smiled.

---------

The stands cheered on, as Chen got up to see. She smiled, on the sight of boards with her name on it, The Mulan Of E-Sports. Yao was Pocahontas, bringing a funny thought to her mind. Her face glowed, as she saw her fans screaming to catch her attention. She waved lightly, causing even more of an uproar. She missed her TAT days, when she could play without anyone ever seeing her face, just a shadow with eyes, and no identity. But now, she could have that joy, being herself. She met Hierophant's eyes in the crowd, who smiled at her success. Their awkward history seemingly disappeared, replaced by pride and happiness.

"Chen." K said, as she turned to face him. "K. I'm sorry. I was nervous, and-" Chen was cut off by K, who smiled for the first time ever. "I was trying to say, you did a great job today." He finished, as Chen beamed. She felt the height of success, where she once was.. she had felt it again. "Kahmsamida. That means thank you." Chen said, as Yao interrupted. "Hey! Lao K! Let's go. Anyway, Chen, how does movie night sound to you?" Yao asked. Chen's grin continued, affirming her response. Cheng felt happy for..

Jian Yang was defeated. He held the bridge of his nose, wondering how he lost. He lost to that Chen. He lost to Tong Yao. This could not be happening. 

+---×---+

The teams were supposed to shake hands, to we got in a line. Their Topsolo was first, and Cheng was first from our line. I was behind Yao, because I was chatting with her. K was okay with it. They congratulated us, as we shook hands. The line suddenly stopped, because Yang refused to let go of Yao's hand. "Let go of me." Yao insisted, as Yang's firm grip wouldn't loosen. "You got stronger." He said, as Yao tried to free her hand. I decided to step up for my friend.

"Yeah. She did. And you lost. Now, let her go." I said, my voice in a low tone. It was a warning. Cheng and everyone else turned to watch. "Or what?" He asked, as I looked at him, as a devious smirk slowly appeared on my face. "We're going to shake hands very often, Yang, until you retire from the scene. So, you better learn to be in your limits. I killed your Yaksha so many times, I'm starting to feel bad for you. Listen to my warning. Otherwise, I may have to explain it.. a little harsher." I said, as Yang saw the look in my eyes, and understood I wasn't scared to execute my threat. I shook hands with the rest, ignoring Yang. "See you in the next match." Cheng said, a smile on his face.

Yang turned to see Yao leave, though she didn't bother to look at him. I just continued smirking, as his rage increased tenfold. 

We arrived on the main stage, with the spotlight on us. I could feel Yang's glare trying to burn holes in my head. But I was stronger than him. We stoo in line. Us, from left to right; K, Yao, me, Cheng, Chubby. Yao switched places at the last minute. It was her ship..? Wait, me and Cheng.. Ugh.. Well, my ship is floating too. K and Yao!