Beware

He had hung up on me after asking his question, leaving me to think about the answer all alone. Although the answer was clear as day, I refused to admit it. 

This criminal had kidnapped me and forced me to stay with him and I was gonna let it slide just because he manned up and apologized? 

No way Jose. 

I couldn't let myself be that naive again and trust him blindly. 

And I knew for a fact Sana would kill me if I took another step into their fucked up world after making her move in with me because of exactly that.

That's also the reason why I kept our phone call to myself. She didn't have to worry for me and my association with the notorious gang any longer. 

I was glad that he forgave me and in return forgave him, but that was it. 

There was no need to stay in contact or keep this going any further. 

"You know what would be perfect for both of us right now?" Sana said excitedly. Her eyes were growing bigger in anticipation of my reaction.

"What?" I giggled, taking another spoon full of cereal and shoving it into my mouth. 

"Going on a date" she pointed her spoon at me like a microphone and smiled brightly. 

"Like the both of us with each other?" I joked, chewing loudly, making her roll her eyes.

"Of course not, with real guys, I mean" she explained and brushed a hand through her hair, trying to tame it. 

Usually I wasn't big on dating and meeting guys and all that but it could be worth a try to get my mind off one particular guy. So to Sana's surprise I nodded.

"Sure, why not". Her eyes were about to explode out of her head as they grew even bigger. 

"You already said yes, you can't take it back now!" She quickly yelled and I grimaced. 

"I instantly regret it" I gave her a weak smile. If the thought of dating makes her so excited for the both of us, I should let her have fun with it. 

And to my surprise, when Sana downloaded a dating app onto her phone that day and matched me up with someone, I had a lot of fun as well. 

So I felt inspired and took matters into my own hands and started dating on my own. 

Today was my third date with a guy named Johnny that I had matched with on a dating app. He was tall, handsome and nice. I enjoyed his presence and was about to meet him in a café for this next date. 

"This is like what, your third date with this guy?" Sana asked as she was curling my hair with a curling wand. I nodded and smiled shyly, earning a nudge from her. 

"And you still haven't told me anything about him? What's his name? At least show me a picture!" 

She was right, I kept him as a secret to myself. 

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I teased and laughed, making her nod uncontrollably. 

"C'mon, don't do me like that! And the third date? Is anything going to....happen?" She asked alluding to my skirt. I blushed and shook my head. 

"I do like him but I'm still trying to figure out if I like him in that way. I enjoy his company, that's all I can say for now", I honestly replied. 

Sana finally let me leave for my date, but only after telling her the name of the café I was meeting up with Johnny at "just in case".

"Hey Y/N" Johnny smiled, and hugged me lightly as a greeting as I inhaled his cologne.