How it began

A/N: Before I start let me say that this is my first fanfic so plz give feedback!

~PERCY'S POV~

I walked into the best school ever, Goode High. I know I know, how can school be so great? Well you just have to meet Nico Di Angelo.

I've had my eyes on him since sophomore year! What? Just because I'm captain of the swimming team I can't be gay? So don't look at him cause he's mine! He's a year younger so he was freshmen.

At lunch I stole glances at him. (Juniors and Seniors eat together at lunch) He is so adorable when he was trying to figure out something in math. He is apparently really smart so he's in almost all my classes.

But that was two years ago year, now he's the one stealing glances. And now someone else is trying to steal him, her name is Annabeth Chase. But to everyone else, she's known as Annabitch, at least to me she is.

At lunch I decided to go sit with Nico. At first he seemed surprised. Then he just went back to reading his book. There was complete silence between us.

"So um" I said breaking the silence, "watcha reading there?" He just looked up and studied me. He went up down side to side. Then he smiled, "To Kill a Mockingbird," he answered, "Nico Di Angelo, nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand, instantly there was a shock between us. "Percy Jackson, nice to meet you too." We talked for a bit and the bell rang.

"Ugh," I groaned, "time for math." He smirked. "What?" He smirked again. "What?" "Oh nothing, just you. And never say that again, math is awesome." He said that with as much sarcasm as there is.

"At least after this is the end of the day, then I get to go to swim practice," I said. His expression saddened to the thought. "Can I er um can-" he stuttered. "Do you want to come to my swim meet?" He nodded, I was glad he was coming.

~~TIME SKIP CAUSE IM LAZY AND MATH IS BORING~~

~NICO'S POV~

YES! YES! YES! I was going to Mr. Swim-Sexy's swim meet. "Come on Nico." Oh I'm comin', I thought. When we got there I saw about 9 other guys. I went straight to the bleachers and texted my sister that I was going to stay at school late. It's just me and her, our parents left when she was 14 and I was 12. She took care of me and I took care of her.

Me- Hey Bianca I'll be home around 6

Bianca- Ok, only with an explanation.

Me- I'm with a friend

Bianca- Ok well I'm sleeping over Mikes (her boyfriend) tonight so I don't care if u come home.

Me- Ok I'll just stay there then. C u 2morrow

Bianca- See ya

When I looked up I saw Percy swimming in a speedo!! He did 5 laps and then got out of the pool. I snapped a picture and made it my screen saver. If Bianca saw, she wouldn't care I told her I was gay 5 months ago so she's cool. After about another hour of the team swimming, they all got out except Percy. So I ran over and asked if I could stay at his place tonight. "I'm cool with it. Are your parents ok with it?" I didn't respond, but apparently my expression did. "Oh I'm sorry, well who do you stay with then?" "I stay with my sister, Bianca, and yes she said I could stay over."

He nodded, and apparently thought that this was play time. "Can you help me up please?" He asked so I did, once he grabbed my hand he smiled evilly "Huge mistake," "Wha-" I was cut off by being pulled into the pool. "HEY! WHAT DID I DO!?!" I yelled. "Nothing, just wanted some fun." We laughed had splash fights and had a good time

"Hey Nico?" "Yeah, what's up?"
"Can I ask you something?" "Sure"
Suddenly there was something warm on my mouth. I looked to see Percy kissing me! He pulled away, "Will you be my boyfriend?" I returned the kiss, "Yes, of course."