Water Balloon War Part 1

~NICO'S POV~

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, and I was naked. Where am I? I thought. When I got up all of my memories came flooding back, probably because I had a limp.

I limped into the kitchen and saw Percy cooking, Jason and Leo didn't seem to be around. "Good morning," Percy said. I just limped over to the cabinets trying to find Advil or something. "Hmmm the medicine cabinet is over there, what do you need and why?" "Well there was this jack ass who made it so I couldn't walk properly." He smirked and handed a bottle of Alive to me.

"Um Perce?" "Yes hon" I hate it when he says that, "First, don't call me hon ever again," I said with sass, "Second, do you even know how to cook?" He brought out of the oven a whole stack of pancakes, and he brought to the table a plate of bacon. "Wow I'm impressed," I said, "wait why are some of the pancakes blue?" "I have an addiction-" "You know I didn't want to get involved so lets leave it at that." He nodded and sat down, we ate the delicious food. I told him it was so good about 1000 times. We were wondering why Jason and Leo weren't up yet. "Hey Neeks, do you know where Leo and Jason are." I just shrugged. "Wanna go see if there sleeping, if so wanna throw water balloons at them?" My eyes widened, "I don't care if there asleep." So we went to the kitchen, got out some balloons filled them up and went up to their room. We barged in and pretty much died a little inside.