Chapter Title Here

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SMUT!!

~PERCY'S POV~

NO WAY!! THERES NO WAY THAT IM KISSING MY NICO!! IT MUST BE A DREAM! I just hope not.

Yup he's mine, and he agreed. We kept kissing, sweet, at first. I bit his lip asking for entrance. He didn't let in. We kept kissing. I bit again begging entrance, he let me in. My tongue slipped in exploring. Finally, our tongues met fighting to get in the others mouth. I finally won making him stifle a moan. I was satisfied. I broke away which made him sad.

"Don't worry if you come home with me there just might be more." His eyes widened at that idea. So I went to the locker room and changed while Nico sat out on a bench. I got changed and when I left Nico wasn't there. "Nico?"
I shouted. "NIIIIC-" I was stopped by someone toppling over me. I saw Nico sitting on my chest, "That was for pulling me into the pool," he said and then kissed me a few times. "That was because I didn't have enough back there." He got up and so did I, "Remind me never to do that again," I said. We walked over to my pickup. It was old run down and kinda dirty. When I put the key in the ignition it made a lot of noise. We finally backed up and headed off to my house. When we pulled up there was already 2 other cars. One was electric blue and another was orange.

When we went in we smelt delicious food. "FOOOOOOOOD," Nico shouted, "WHERE IS IT WHERE WHERE!?!" We ran into the kitchen to see my two roommates, Jason Grace and Leo Valdez, they were sitting at the table kissing. (How does Jeo sound?) Nico and I just stood there trying hard not to laugh. Nico finally couldn't help it he toppled over laughing. Leo fell over his chair and his face reddened.

"Soooo, how was dinner? Or did you skip right to dessert?" I asked. "Dinner was good, but dessert definitely kicked ass." Jason responded, "Who's that, wait that's... I know it... Nico Di Angelo, right?" Nico nodded. "Yeah that's me, now I.Need.Food.Now!" There was still half a pot of fettuccine Alfredo chicken. Nico and I grabbed a plate went to the couch and ate. "Oh, by the way I'm Mr. Sexy-Michizzle, but my friends call me Leo." "I'm Jason" Nico nodded "Cool Leo and Jason." "HEY! My friends call me Leo." "Oh I'm sorry." "Dude I was kidding!" The rest of night was pretty much like that until it was "bedtime."

~~THY TIME SKIP~~

~NICO'S POV~

I was going to sleep with Percy that night. I was brushing my teeth, washing my face. The whole enchilada. When I came out I saw Percy shirtless on the bed with a rose in his mouth wiggling his eyebrows. "Nico Di Angelo you have been very bad."

Oh my god, I thought, I'm under a trance. A Percy-craved trance. "Oh?" I asked, "well what's my punishment. I'm all yours." He then pins me on the bed and starts kissing me, making me moan a lot. He started sucking down my neck searching for my sweet spot. When he found it I moaned a little. I felt him smile at that. He sucked it some more. "PERRRCY" I moan. "Yes hon?" He asked teasingly. "Just fuck me." He smiled evilly, "Maybe in a little bit." He teased.

We kept kissing roughly we broke away for a second to take my shirt off. We then proceeded to take off our pants off. Soon we were just in our boxers, "PERRRRCYYY!!! PLEASE!"

"Fine you asked for it." He flipped me over and took my boxers off. I heard a popping sound as I felt him put two fingers in. I moaned so loud you could hear it from Pluto. I was gripping the sheets for dear life. Thats when I felt something pleasuring. (Wait to see who you hate) he went in and then there was a knock on the door. "WHO IS IT?" Percy screamed. "ITS LEO! KEEP IT DOWN AND STOP FUCKING!" "BUT HE HASNT STARTED YET!!" I groaned. there were footsteps and then a door slammed. That was our cue, once more he went in, slow at first. "PERRRCY!! GO FASTER!" He started thrusting faster making me moan. When he let go we were panting and sweating. We got boxers on, sadly. then I cuddled up in his arms and went to sleep.

A/N: Sorry about font change, anyways do you think I'm going to fast? Comment and let me know! Thanks!