Ahhhh Saturdays

~Nico's POV~

I woke up with my face buried in my pillow. I felt cold. I looked up and I didn't see Percy right beside. "Percy?" I say. As soon as I said it Percy came limping out of the bathroom. When he saw me he tried hiding his limp. "What made you get a limp?" He smirked. "You did jack ass." I snickered as I went into the kitchen, not getting any pants or a shirt on.

I got some cereal and gobbled it down. After I ate I went in the room and got changed. I laid there and stared at the ceiling, thinking how Percy had fixed me.

I thought and laughed at some moments. I went into the living room and saw Percy laying on the couch. I went and laid on him. He turned the tv on and the news came on. "No" I said. He turned on something else and I was ok with it. I was still tired so I began to close my eyes. And for once I was warm and peaceful knowing Percy was right here.

~Percy's POV~

I stared down at Nico as he slept peacefully. He was too adorable when he slept. I kissed his forehead and he groaned. I grabbed a blanket and covered us with it. He cuddled up to me and breathed into my shirt.

That's when Leo and Jason came in. "HEY PEEPS!" Leo shouted. Nico woke up and fell off the couch. "What the fuck!?" Nico groaned. "What?" "Why are you here jack ass?" He rolled his eyes, "Because it's our house too." Nico got up and punched Leo playfully.

"Nico wanna go to lunch?" I asked realizing that it was 12:20 already. "Sure, where?" "Somewhere Italian." "Is it because I'm Italian?" I chuckled "Nah, I just want some pasta." He nodded in agreement.

~mini time skip~

We got a huge plate of spaghetti. "Grab one end and we can Lady in the Tramp this thing." I said. He giggled, "No" "C'mon, pleeeeeaaasssseeeeeee!" I said like a baby. "Percy do you want to go to time out when we get home?" "No" I grumbled. He smirked. We ate and laughed. When we were done I said, "Can we go to the pool?" He shifted uncomfortably "Um. Sure but I don't like swimming in the deeper part." I nodded. "We can go to school so we can be more private." He nodded. We ate as much more pasta as we could. We took the rest home.

"I wonder if we call them if they'll answer." I said, "Or out of breath." We laughed. "Should we call?" "It wouldn't be us if we didn't." I got my phone out and it rang and rang and rang and rang. It finally went to voicemail.

We called again, this time Leo answered. "WHAT~gasp~ WHO IS~gasp~ THIS!" "WHORES!" We said. "LEEEOO!! WHO IS IT HURRY UP!!" "JASON YOU HORNY BASTARD!!" Nico yelled. I laughed. "NICO? Leo gimme the phone." There was silence. We laughed uncontrollably. "How do we get our swimsuits?" "We go in try not to laugh or make noise and leave."

~time skip cause I'm lazy and its almost 12 am~

~Nico's POV~

Once we got home we went to our room quietly,trying not to laugh at Leo's moans, and changed. "Shit Leo," we heard Jason say. I guess Jason was the one moaning. "LEEOOOO!" I fell to my knees trying so hard not to laugh. We were finally able to get ready. When we got to the car we turned on the radio and the Cup song was on, so I had to sing. (People the cup song is my song, just saying)

"I got my ticket for the long way round

Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow wha-do-ya say

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk you're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone."

The beat played while Percy looked amazed.

"I've got my ticket for the long way round

The one with the prettiest views

It's got mountains it's got rivers it's got sights it's got shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk you're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're sure gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk you're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone."

"Oh my god! Nico, you never said you could sing." "That's because I don't like to in public." He smirked, "You're better than professionals." I smiled at the complement. "Thanks"

We pulled into the school and went in. It was easy to pick the lock. We raced through school to get to the pool. When we got there I jumped in the 5ft range and Percy went in after me. When he found me he picked me up on his shoulders. And carried me around. That's of course when things had to go bad.

"Oh my god," I heard a disgusted voice, "why are you to queers here?" I turned face to face with Jack. I growled, "Were swimming. Now what are you doing here?" "That doesn't concern you bitch." That made me mad enough. "Ok we're going to leave." I got out and so did Percy. Oh, but I wasn't even close to over with him quite yet. As I got my stuff and walked out I did something that I didn't know I could do.

I punched Jack in the stomach and face and kicked him in the pool. I knelt down to the pool and said, "Listen jack ass never talk to me or Percy again or I kill you slowly and painfully."

I got up satisfied and left. "What about Jason and Leo they're probably still fucking." I forgot got about them. "I don't know, maybe they're done?" He shrugged and we took the chance.

~Leo's POV~ (whaaaaat)

Me and Jason were kissing fiercely, him against the wall. I bit his lip asking for entrance and he obeyed. My tongue slipped in and explored I started trailing kisses down his neck, looking for the spot that made wonderful noises. When I found it he moaned loudly. I dragged him over and pinned him on the bed, him unbuttoning my pants and me doing the same for him.

When we were just in our boxers Jason said, "Just fuck me." I loved hearing those words. I tore off both our boxers and he gasped when he saw my little friend. I flipped him over and went in. Thats when the phone rang. I ignored it. It rang again and I answered. "WHAT~gasp~ WHO IS~gasp~THIS?" "WHORES" I heard Percy and Nico say. "LEEEOO! WHO IS IT HURRY UP!" "JASON YOU HORNY BASTARD!!" "NICO!? Leo gimme the phone." He hung up and I bragged him to our room and began where we left off.

He was moaning loudly. "Shit Leo." He said and I swore I thought I heard something. After about 1 more hour (we had to enjoy ourselves!) we got dressed and ate.

We ordered pizza and got it delivered. When it got here I ate half and Jason ate half. None for Percy and Nico, I thought. That's when I laid my head on Jason's lap and fell asleep peacefully.