Why Me?

~NICO'S POV~

"What did you do to my sister?" I said through my teeth. "What? I thought every boyfriend is supposed to keep the secret that he's gay to get to her brother? Not really? Oh well that's going to happen anyways."

"Ok now," Percy said coming in the door with a bent credit card, "you can come in here with a gun. But, I'm not letting you take Nico."

"Oh yeah and what are you gonna do 'bout it?" Mike asked as he pointed the gun at Percy. "This," I said as my fist connected with his face. He stumbled back and landed on top of Percy. "Come with me or I shoot both their brains out." I looked at Percy and Bianca. Percy fainted and Bianca was shaking her head no.

"Alright," I said, "I'll go." He smiled, "Alright, I think it's time all of you go to sleep for awhile." He got out some pills and force-fed Bianca and Percy.

He then pointed the gun to my back and we walked out slowly. When we got to a car, which wasn't his, he went under the car and looked for the spare. He was to fast for me to run.

He pushed me in and fed me the pills. After about 5 minutes I fell asleep.

~~DA TIME SKEEPZZ~~

I woke up in a bedroom on a bed. No straps, nothing. Just a bed. That's when someone came in. It was to dark to see so I couldn't tell who it was.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes to at least try to get a better view of things. I was in a room with candles, the bed was heart shaped, and there was a bottle of Champagne.

I looked over to where the figure was, but he wasn't there. I looked over the room and he was by a dresser. "Good morning sunshine." He said. As he stepped into the light I realized that it was Mike, and I remember what had happened.

"What do you want?" I asked gritting my teeth. "You of course." He came closer I backed away. He came closer I backed away. I realized he was only in his boxers, that made me back up more.

"Come on baby you know you want to." Goddamnit Nico! I thought, Why do you have to be so irresistible?
"No way in hell would I want to. At least not with a snob like you." He had a fake disappointed face.

"I didn't want to do this." "And your not going to." I shot back. But he tried anyways, he leaped and tried kissing me. I punched him in the gut. As he fell I kicked him in the back. I tried grabbing his keys but he was too quick he tripped me and I fell on my back. "There we go, now be a good boy and I might just let you go." He got on top of me and started kissing me looking for my sweet spot. He couldn't find it anywhere. "You'll never fi-" He found it, "What was that?" He sucked more there harder trying to get me to moan. I held it in as long as I could. Then an idea occurred. I let the moan slip. He looked up and smiled, "Ready to be mine?" He asked. I faked a smile "Yes I am." I said he kept kissing down my stomach. He did the most stupid thing ever, he spread one of his legs over mine.

Immediately I kicked up, he howled in pain. "That's for taking me from my Percy," I kicked him there 2 more times, "That's for basically almost rapeing me." "But babe?" I kicked him again about 7 times "That's for calling me babe, and hurting my sister."
I left that room as soon as possible. I realized I was in a hotel, I asked the lady at the desk what state am I in. "Sweetie your in New York City's best-" "Yeah I don't give a shit." I walked out of the building, I felt my pockets. He's so stupid he left me with my phone and in the same city. I called Percy, "Hello? Who is this? If this is Mike I will kick your ass!" "Hey it's me!"
"NICO!? How'd you get away?" "We'll talk later. Listen I'm at Kingdom Hotels. Its in the city." "Seriously I'm at the Starbucks right beside that hotel with Jason and Leo." "Really? Ok I'll walk over."

I hung up before he could argue. I looked to my left and saw him running out the door. I ran to up to him and hugged him so he wouldn't let go. "I missed you," he said, "I thought you were gone forever." I told him to never say that again and that I'm always here. We got into his car and left to go to our house.

Yep it was OUR house with OUR room, and I could cook in OUR kitchen. It will be better. I just know it.