Cooking Challenge

~Nico's POV~

Honestly I hate hate hate Sunday's. They're the day before Monday, which suck even more. But, I have to admit that ever since Percy came into my life both days suck slightly less.

Today we decided to go to Percy's Mom's. She knew we were dating but wanted to meet me. It was weird we've never met, but she helped look for me.

We were driving in silence, which was ok with me. I was humming something that I wrote on my piano when I was little. I was about halfway and then we pulled into a parking lot to an apartment building. "Shall we?" "We shall."

We walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. A woman with brownish hair, and a gray strip here and there, answered the door. "Percy, hi! You must be-" "Nico" I said, "nice to meet you Mrs. Jackson." "Please, call me Sally." I nodded and entered. The apartment was nice.

I saw a man with glasses reading a newspaper. "Hello I'm Percy's stepfather, Paul, nice to meet you." I nodded, "I'm Nico." I smelt food, great food. "Food?"

Percy snorted and nodded. "Nico, I hope you don't mind blue food." I shrugged, "As long as it's real food." She laughed. She and Percy started to set out the food. Blue turkey, blue mashed potatoes, blue corn. It was a blue Thanksgiving meal basically. "Ummmm, Sally? Isn't it May?" Paul asked, "And isn't Thanksgiving in November?" Mrs. Jack- Sally nodded, "But I decided in making a feast." Paul laughed.

We all sat down. Percy next to me, and Sally and Paul next to each other. "So, Nico tell us about you." Sally said while passing the food around.

"Um well there's not that much." I say. Percy shakes his head, "Yes there is. I'll tell you, he can sing better than pros, when he sleeps he drools-" I kicked him, "OWWWIE!! Why'd you do that?" I just glared at him and said,"I don't drool." "Yes you do, I've seen it. Why do you think your pillow is wet when you wake up?" I blushed and just looked at my plate.

"FINE I DROOL! At least I'm pretty." I said with sass. "Oh yeah well um well, UGH!" I laughed. "Alright boys settle down." Sally said. "Percy I have something to tell you," Sally said, "Me and Paul um were um, I'm-" "OH MY GOD YOUR PREGNANT!!" I shouted and immediately covered my mouth.

"Is it true mom?" Percy asked. She nodded. "But your like 100. Don't get me wrong I'm happy but," "PERCY! I'm only 46!" "Whatever I'm happy mom. I'm gonna be a brother!"

~time skip~

We were sleeping over that night. We were about to go to sleep when Sally came in to say goodnight.

After she left I just laid there twiddling with my fingers not able to go to sleep. "Percy, are you asleep?" I asked. "No" "I'm booorrrrreeeddd!" I groaned. "Really?" I could hear Percy smile evilly. He kissed me roughly. "No Perce not that kind of bored." He whined and gave me puppy eyes, "No, if you try I'll break up with you." He got the puppy look off and said, "Watcha wanna do?" "I don't know." "We can play video games?" "I hate those." "Please?" "No" "Please?" "No" "Please?" "Fine." He smiled and handed me three games, some Zelda thing, Super Smash Brothers, and Mario. He was pointing to Super smash brothers so that's what we played.

"I'll be... Zelda is she good?" "Damnit I was gonna pick her." I chose her and he pouted. He picked Pickachu (idk how to spell it nor do I care). We started battling with two computers. I have to say Percy is good, but Zelda can kick ass. She has magical powers and she can warp an pop up anywhere. I looked at the clock that said 3:30. I yawned and realized we played about 10 rounds. I told Percy I was tired and he turned it off. He laid on the bed and laid on him. I fell asleep hugging Percy's warm body close.

~~time skip to morning~~

"DROOL DROOL TOLD YOU YOU DROOL!!" I heard Percy scream. I realized I was drooling and I was in him. "ITS ALL OVER ME!" I ran out so he couldn't get me. He chased me down the hall. "Come on Perce we've gotten each other wet before." I said and regretted what I said.

I felt a hand grab me and I yelped. Percy pulled me into a kiss a short passionate kiss. "Perseus Jackson!" Sally boomed, "Do you get this boy "wet" often."

Percy shook his head, "He's the one that got me "wet" last time." Sally glared at Percy, never at me. "Whatever as long as your grades aren't being affected."

"You don't have to worry about Nico, he's a year younger and he's a senior." Sally studied me, "Smart you say? Do you take culinary?" I nodded, "Ok I have a challenge."

"Bring it... old- I mean middle aged lady." I caught myself. "I want you to cook all our meals today. Me and Paul will vote. Percy can't he'll just say it's good if it's bad." "And if I lose?"

"Then you can't see Percy ever again." She left the room. "What the fuck was that?" Percy asked. "I don't know. So where's the blue die?" I asked

I'm really worried about this.

------------------

A/n: Hey! So should Nico lose or win? I really don't care which. Just so you know, if you say that they should break up then I will pretend to be Thanatos and give you an early painful death! Bye!