Why Nico?

~PERCY'S POV~

It's ok. Everything is going to be ok. It's ok, it's ok. It's ok. That's what I kept repeating to myself.

"Why did you do this?" I mumbled on our way to the hospital.

Once we were there I picked up Nico bridal style, not even closing his door. I carried him in and the nurses put him on a stretcher and carried him away.

~TIME SKIPPPZZZ~

After about three hours they said we was aloud in. They said he needed a lot of stitches and rest. Me and Bianca went in. We saw Nico hooked up to machines.

When I sat down I could hear Nico mumbling. He opened his eyes and whispered "Percy." Apparently Bianca couldn't hear it but I could. He rubbed his eyes and blushed when he saw me.

"Your awake!" He nodded. He wouldn't meet my gaze. "I'm going to the cafeteria," Bianca said, "to get some food. Want anything?" We shook our heads.

"What's wrong?" I asked when she left." "Nothing" "I know you something's wrong." "I said nothing." I didn't want to push it like Bianca.

~~TIME SKIPPZZZ TWO DAYS~~

~NICO'S POV~

We were driving home listening to Taylor Swift just to make fun of her. Then shake it off came on.

"I SAY IM TOO LATE

GOT NOTHIN IN MY BRAIN

AT LEAST THATS WHAT PEOPLE SAY-Y-Y UMUM" Percy shouted. I laughed at his awful singing.

"What? My voice is beautiful!" I giggled, "No it's not." We laughed until we got home. "Where's Leo and Jason?" I asked not seeing their cars. "They went to a hotel last night they're staying there for a week." I smiled at that.

"So what are we going to do?" "Whatever you want." I smiled evilly.

When we went in I went to the bathroom and showered. Mostly because I haven't in a week. After I showered I dried off and went out to change. I only put on boxers and shorts. When I turn around I see Percy smiling. He came up and kissed me roughly. "Eager are we?" I asked as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I let a moan slip. I slipped my hand under his shirt up and down his torso. I wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed. He pinned me there kissing me. "Percyyy, how come you always fuck me and never the other way around?" He smirked, "Fine," he flipped me so I was on him, "do whatever you want."

I thought it was funny taking charge but I did it. I trailed kisses down his neck which made him moan. I pulled away to take his shirt off and went right back to kissing him.

I started fiddling with the button of his pants. "NICOOOO!" "Hm?" I teased, "Just do it," I smirk. I tore off his pants, and mine. I kissed him some more. I saw a big bump in his underwear. I smiled and tore off his underwear and mine.

I flipped him over and saw a new tattoo. "Ummm. Perce?" "Whaaaat?" "When did you get a tattoo?" "Two weeks ago." I looked at it. It was a heart that said Nico+Percy. I loved it.

I put that thought aside. I traced Percy's back with my finger. I went all the way down. "NICOOO!! COME ONNN!" I did what he wanted. I went in slow. "FUCKING SHIT!" "I'm sorry I can stop if you want?" "No keep going."

I kept going, and soon those screams turned to moans of pleasure. He was gripping the sheets. So this is what it's like on this side, I thought.

Soon we were on the bed with boxers on, sweating and panting. "Best.Night.Ever." He said with pleasure. "I couldn't agree more. Now you'll have the pain in the ass for the whole day." I snickered. "At least it'll be Saturday."