Why Me...Again!?!

~NICO'S POV~

"Nico Di Angelo," he said, "I love you." I was blushing, "I love you too." I said with a tear running down my cheek. He loves me!! He really loves me!! He is the only person (other than Bianca) that loves me. That's when I got a text.

Unknown- Hey baby

Me- Who is this

Unknown- The person of your dreams

I showed Percy the texts.

Unknown- You don't have to show him these texts it's just you and me.

Me- What the hell do you want?

Unknown- I want you behind the school tomorrow at 4 o'clock sharp and don't bring your little boyfriend. No later.

"Percy," I whisper. We looked around to see if anybody looked suspicious. "Percy, I'm scared." "Don't be I'm here."

Unknown- No he's not I am.

~~TIME SKIPZZZ TO TOMORROW AT 4:00~~

I went behind the school, but we had a plan. If I was in trouble I would yell Percy's name.

Who could this be? I thought. Could it be Mike? Or someone else?

I walked up into the school. I walked until I got to the back doors. I stopped when I saw them. I stared at the doors and wondered who would be outside. I checked my watch: 4:00. "Alright bitches lets get this over with."

I walked out and there was a guy. The guy I hated most, Mike. "Hey baby." He said, I gritted my teeth. "You can't have me asshole." He studied me. Then he smiled. "Come on Nico you know you want me." "No I don't." "You crave me. You desire me." He grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me. I pulled away immediately.

He gagged me,pinned me to the ground and handcuffed me. We went to his car. He shoved me in. When we left I heard Percy calling my name. I cried. "Do not worry little butterfly, you will be safe with me." He put his arm around me. I cried more.

~~TIME SKIPZZZ~~

When we stopped we were at a pretty big shack in the forest. He pushed me in and up the stairs. We got to a room that had a bed and a pole. He handcuffed both my hands to the pole, and laid his stomach on the bed.

"What do you want?" He thought and smiled as he thought of something. "I want you to dance." I smirked, "There's two things wrong with that. Number 1: It took you 10 minutes to think of that. Number 2: There's no way in hell in doing that." That's when his words from earlier came in.

Want

He smiled when he saw my face worry.

Desire

He got up.

Crave

He kissed me. I didn't even pull away. Eventually after 2 seconds I pulled away. "Ok now I'm going to uncuff you. If you try to run away or anything I'll kill you." I looked around and he had a gun at the dresser so I nodded. Be uncuffed me and sat me on the bed. "Now let's have some fun." That's when I really needed Percy.

~PERCY'S POV~

Where is he? Where? I need him. He's supposed to be here on the couch with me. He supposed to sleep with me in our bed. Why isn't he here?

(A/N:) Cliffhanger! I'm not even going to mention the random font change. Anyways thanks for reading.