I Told That Jerk He Would Come

~NICO'S POV~

~~3 WEEKS TIME LAPSE~~

This guy has been a pain in the ass. He's kept me here most of the time, other times he's brought me out in disguise. I've seen Percy searching. I couldn't yell his name because Mike had a gun. But after three weeks he has stopped.

He hasn't technically raped me. He just plays with me. He calls me his sex toy. I just hop that one day Percy will recognize me if we go out.

~PERCY'S POV~

I decided going out to get something to eat. I went to McCdonalds. (if you don't like McCdonalds then leave cause you just hurt me) When I say there there was a couple in front of me and back of me. Then two guys came in, and something about the one with the hat and glasses and hat seemed...familiar. He had raven black hair and I couldn't see his glasses.

After they got their food they sat at a table beside me. I put on my glasses so they didn't know I was taking glances. When they were finished the hat guy went into the bathroom so I followed. I was studying him while he ate the way he ate was familiar.

"Nico?" I asked when I went in. I saw him there no hat no glasses. There was my Nico Di Angelo. I went up to him and hugged him. He cried into my shoulder. "Were going home." I said. "How?" "When he's not looking we'll leave." I looked out and saw that Mike was on his phone. I motioned Nico to the door, he didn't even notice us. We left to my car which was parked in the back. We drove he quickly and laid on the couch crying and hugging.

"Can Bianca come over?" He asked. "Of course." Me and Bianca grew closer since me and Nico started dating. She was a little wary at first, but she grew to accept. I texted her to come over, she asked why I just said that she needs to come over.

~mini time skip~

"I'm here what's wrong?" Me and Nico were going to prank her. I would tell her Nico's dead when he's in our room.

"You should sit down." She looked worried, "What happened?" "Police went looking for Nico today, They looked everywhere. Then they saw him." I sobbed, " 7 bullets." She was sobbing into my chest.

That's when Nico came out. "Its alright sister I'm going to a better place." She turned. "Nico?" "Nico's dead Bianca." "But he's-" Me and Nico burst out laughing. "WAIT! WHAT THE FUCK THATS NOT EVEN FUNNY!?! OH MY GOD NICO YOUR ALIVE!! IM GOING TO KILL THAT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT!!" She hugged Nico, and gave me glares. "What it was Nico's idea." He tried giving an innocent face.

"What'd he do to you?" Bianca asked. "I don't want to talk about it." He shifted uncomfortably. "DID HE FUCKING RAPE YOU!?!" Bianca shouted. "No." He crossed his legs. "Tell me Nico!"

"WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE TO SAY!?! THAT WAS THREE WEEKS THAT I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER! I WANT THEM OUT OF MY MIND BUT THEY ARE NOW MY NIGHTMARES ALMOST EVERY NIGHT!! SO NO IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING!"

He went into our room and locked it. "Give him time." I said. After that she left, "Tell Nico I'm coming back tomorrow." I nodded and said goodbye. I went down the hall to our room and knocked.

Nothing

I knocked again, I know it's my room but I want to be sure I'm welcome. Again nothing.

I knocked one mor time, this time there was a stumbling noise. I walked in to see Nico on our bed with cuts all over his arm.

"NICO! WHY'D YOU DO THIS TO ME!? NICO DONT LEAVE ME!!"

(A/N:) Cliffhanger! I hate cliffhangers... except for when I'm the author. BWAHAHAHA!!