Water Balloon War Part 2

~PERCY'S POV~

"MY EYES!! MY SEA GREEN EYES!!" I screamed. There was Jason on the bed with Leo on top of him both of them naked.

Nico fainted then they both woke up startled. I grabbed two balloons closed my eyes and through. Leo shrieked like a 5-year-old girl. Jason used Leo as a shield and screamed "NOT ME IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID!" several times.

I finally grabbed Nico and left to wake him up. Before I did I could hear him mumble in his sleep. Stuff like "PERRRRCYYY!" and "STOP PLAYING, JUST TAKE ME AS YOURS!" and whole bunch of other things.

I got a wet rag and put it on his head. He woke up about 5 minutes later, and blushed. "You talk in your sleep." He got a worried look, "Oh? What do I say?" "You know stuff like 'PERRRRCYYY!!' And 'STOP PLAYING, JUST TAKE ME AS YOURS!!" He was blushing like crazy now.

~NICO'S POV~ this is him dreaming

I was walking in the door to Percy's house. Jason and Leo were sleeping on the couch, Percy was nowhere to be seen.

I went into Percy's room and he was sound asleep. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I came out I saw Percy with an unbuttoned plaid shirt with it slipping down his shoulders.

I gulped looking at his arms and abs. He was so sexy, maybe even too sexy. "What you wanna do tonight?" he asked. He got up and pinned me against the wall kissing me roughly but yet passionately. He bit my lip for a way in. I let him in, letting him do whatever. He pulled away and kissed down my neck. Going straight to my sweet spot. "PERRRRRRCCYYYY!" He smirked, "You call my king?" "STOP PLAYING, JUST TAKE ME AS YOURS!!" Then I felt something cold and wet on my head. I immediately sat up sweating. Wait it wasn't sweat it was a wet rag. I saw Percy sitting there and I blushed, he told me that I was begging for him in my sleep and I could tell I have was blushing like crazy. That's when Jason came downstairs. He walked into the kitchen grabbed some cereal and sat at the table. After a little bit Jason started coughing and Leo came barreling down with a bucket of water balloons. He started throwing them at us. I shrieked and hid behind Percy, who was soaked. he started walking up to Leo, I hid behind the couch. That didn't help. Jason came and through 2 at once. After there were no more water balloons Percy said, "You know this means war," Percy said, "NICO'S ON MY TEAM!" I blushed. And we all just laughed. For the ready of the day it was water balloons and eating. One of the best days ever. That's when it all went wrong.

Mike(Bianca's bf)- NICO GET TO THE HOSPITAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! BIANCA HAD AN ACCIDENT!

Me- I'll be right over.

I showed the text to Percy. He told Jason and Leo we have to go and if they're gonna fuck let us know ahead of time so we can get a hotel. "Well we're getting a hotel tonight." he said. We rode in silence I was anxious to see Bianca.

When we got there I asked what room Bianca's in. "She's in room 208 but visiting hours ended 30 minutes ago." I was too angry to not see her.

"Listen lady," I said turning my extra sass on, "you are going to let me go see my sister visiting hours or not and you'll do nothing you can do about it."

I went down the hall and into room 208. I saw Bianca sleeping with wires and machines hooked to her. She was awake thankfully. I went and hugged her.

"How'd this happen? Where's Mike?" When I said his name she tensed. "What?" "Nico-" there was a door slam and there with a gun was Mike, locking the door.

"Nobody makes a peep."

---------

OOOHHH CLFFHANGER!!