4. Y/N

(A/N: 🚩This chapter is covering how he was feeling through out all of their previous interactions.🚩 Tiny bit of smut at the end.

I want this book to be nasty. You know what i mean. That was my intention to begin with lol, and it's coming... So If you don't want that, i'm sorry. 😭❤️)

Oh my god.

I got up and ran out of the room into the hallway,

"Hello!" I shouted.

I ran up and down the halls, like a fucking maniac. It's a small building, and the Doctor is nowhere in sight.

Fucker looked like he was one sneeze away from death, where did he go.

"Hello!" I shouted even louder, i then hear a toilet flush. Nice. He walks out nonchalantly as if i haven't been screaming for him.

I stand there, hands on my hips waiting for him to look at me, he looks up and adjusts his small circular glasses,

"Yes dear?"

"His hand moved, you said he didn't show a sign of life."

His eyes widen and runs past me, i follow right behind.

He opens the door to his room and walks in, pulling out machines i've never seen before, and starts taking a look at the hand that slightly moved.

"His heart rate was beating really fast too, does that mean anything?" He asked him, he turned back around to look at me, looking sorry.

"He isn't responsive Y/n. His heart rate hasn't changed." He sighed, looking sorry,

"You must've imagined it."

________________________________

*Third person P.O.V.*

Task Force 141 just landed in Moscow, Russia.

Soap and Ghost were walking next to each other in an awkward silence, not addressing the elephant in the room.

And they know they won't be. Your personal life should never mix with this sort of work. And that mistake was made already, and now the outcome is exactly what was to be expected.

Ghost misses her. As much as he refuses to acknowledge his emotions, she is always in the back of his mind.

Her smell. Her hair. Her lips. The way her eyes light up when she speaks to him, how flustered she becomes when he says something inappropriate.

He misses her body, her touch, her voice...

He's conflicted. He doesn't understand what he's feeling.

Is it love? His heart beats fast when he's around her, whenever she gets close to him he feels his cheeks burning, thank god he wears a mask.

He hated her at first. Who the fuck did she think she was? Strutting in the place like she owns it. Giving orders when they were supposed to be his orders.

He didn't find her attractive until she took off her vest and let out her hair in the debriefing room.. She was a beautiful woman, is a beautiful woman.

Fast forward to when she opened the bathroom door and saw him naked.

He was embarrassed. Furious. Humiliated.

He wanted to kill her.

And he was going too, on that mountain when she went to find him. But then he looked into her eyes, and became mesmerized. He pushed himself off of her immediately, he didn't like the feeling he got..

Down there.

He attempted to avoid her. But she wouldn't leave him the fuck alone. And she knew how to push his buttons, he was so close to killing her again,

But then she walked in wearing that red dress, he didn't understand what he was feeling.

He felt it again... Down there.

He couldn't avoid the fact that she turned him on, more than any woman ever has.

But then his heart began to beat faster, at that villa when he saved her. And he didn't like it. He barely knew her for fucks sake.

The same night he asked Price if he could join the mission to Russia.

3 days of avoiding her after the incident, and she wasn't speaking to anyone in the unit.

He was sitting in the debriefing room and Soap went up to him, "Do you know where Y/n is? I really need to talk to her."

So he went looking, but he knew where she was... because he was watching her 5 minutes before he walked back to base.

They spoke all night. And his heart began beating even faster.

"Call me Simon." He told her.

And she did.. multiple times.

He tried so hard to leave her alone, but he couldn't.

When she asked him to come into the water with her, he didn't know what to think or how to react.

She's already seen his face once, he has nothing to hide.

He misses her taste on his tongue, and he wanted to do more with her but he didn't want to hurt her.

He imagined tying her arms and legs up to the bed and fucking her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk for a week. He wanted to run his knife down her pretty skin, he imagined to make her beg. Making her beg on her knees to fuck her. Beg for hours to make her cum.

Oh and the things he wanted to say to her.. They were vile and heinous. He knows he's sick in the head, he's aware that he's sadistic

He loved seeing her pretty little lips around his dick, he wanted to punish her. He enjoyed pain, he enjoyed inflicting pain. He wanted to see her cry, and beg him for mercy. He imagined choking her and throwing her around like a rag doll.

But that would've scared her off.

He was scared he would ruin her. He knew no women could ever take it. He told her that one time in the car, but she took it as a joke.

His thoughts were interrupted, "We're moving out Lt." Soap said.

And so they made their way to the Moscow airport, where they thought Vladimir was flying out to Italy, but boy were they wrong.

The first shot was fired once they stepped foot into the airport.

And then it became a blood bath.

The men attempted to find cover, but Ghost was distracted.. and he was too slow.

6 bullets to the chest.

And the only thing that was on his mind before he passed out was his girl.