10. Beg Me.

(A/N: You Can't Kill a Ghost has gotten nearly 100k reads in a week.. 💀❤️)

He started laughing. Like not a 'haha' laugh, like a almost 'throwing up coughing' laugh.

"That was a joke right?"

I got annoyed and climb off of him. Crossing my arms and turned my body the other way.

"Wait no, stop." he went and grabbed my right elbow and turned me around, "Are you serious?" Shock was written all over his face.. like yes the fuck.

"How many times have you called yourself a masochist?" I asked.

He sighed and turned away, "Just the thought of letting someone have control over my body doesn't sit right, it doesn't change the fact that i enjoy pain."

"You don't trust me?" Within a blink of an eye he grabbed me by my hips and placed me on top of him.

"Fine. What did you have in mind." I've never seen him look this nervous before.

"You'll see."

"Have you even done this before?" He asked me.

"...No. But there's a first for everything, right?" Now he really looks nervous.

I want to fill the room with his whimpers. Tonight will be about his pleasure, not mine.

I look around the room to see if i could find something i could turn into a blindfold, i get up to look for hotel robes in the bathroom. I luckily find 3, which is perfect. I come back and straddled him again,

"What are you going to do with those?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said and took his mesh mask off. As much as i want it to stay on, i want to see his lip quiver when i make him beg. I tied one of the robe straps around his eyes start slowly lifting his shirt up,leaving wet kisses down his neck, sucking on his skin as i go down, leaving my marks on him. I lightly trace his tattoos on his left arm, causing goosebumps to form on his skin.

I hear him slightly groan. Fuck.

"Lift your arms up for me."

He laughed, "Using my own techniques, are we?"

"Shut up. Give me your wrists." He hesitantly lets me grab them, i tie both of his wrists to either side of the head board. I got up and admired my work, his mouth is slightly open, i see a couple drops of sweat rolling down his red and flustered face. I'm wet just by looking at him.

I roamed around the room again, looking for something specific. I see it out of the corner of my eye on the bedside table; a candle and a lighter. Perfect. I grabbed them both and started lighting the candle up-

"Is that a lighter?"

"Stop talking before i strangle you."

A smirk forms on his face, "I would like that."

I'm feral.

I ignored his remark and finished melting the wax, without warning i spilt a drop of it on his left pec, he flinches, but then moans. I continue doing it, i feel his already hard dick grow harder underneath me. He lets out a moan with every drop of hot wax, so sexy. I get to his lower abdomen, where his happy trail was beginning to form and i put the candle down for a second. I didn't want to get wax on it, that would've been a horror attempting to take it off.

I start slowly unbuttoning his jeans, i look up at him and see him clenching his fists,

I start pulling down his dark blue jeans, he helps me take them off and i make my way back up to his dick. I roughly groped him through his boxers, and he let out a groan. Like music to my ears.

"Fuck.. y/n.. just do it."

"Someone's a little eager." His impatience will be the death of him tonight.

I snapped the elastic per of his boxers against his skin, forming a red mark on his hipbone.

I slowly pull them down and lightly lick his tip, i can tell my teasing his driving him insane. The way i like it. He's growing more and more impatient by the minute. He's making this making this worse for himself. I pick up the candle and drop whatever wax was left on his dick, a loud moan escaped those pretty little lips. I lightly suck on his tip, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. He attempts to thrust himself in my mouth, which was a bad idea, because i slightly bit him.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry."

But he whimpered.

"Don't.. fuc- fuck.. stop.."

I've never been so turned on in my life.

I grabbed his dick and spit on my hand, i slowly started sliding my hand up and down. I brought my mouth back to his tip, swirling it with the tip of my tongue. More cum started dripping down. I look up and see those pretty pink lips quivering slightly. I licked a bit of the cum and swallowed it. I fully let go and got up.

"..no.." he whispered.

"Be patient." I began taking my clothes off,

"I hear you stripping.. i wish i could see you.."

I smirked and straddled him again, i began leaving wet kisses on his neck again,

"Open your mouth." I demanded, and he did. I inched my nipples close to his mouth and placed one inside his mouth. He immediately began sucking on it, licking it and flicking it with his tongue. I got up and sat down on his lower stomach.

"No.. come back."

"Not tonight." I began slowly riding his lower stomach, i was already really wet so it made it easier..

He started squirming underneath me,
"For fucks sake y/n.." he practically shouted which made me laugh in return.

I lifted my hips and grabbed his dick, i teased his tip with my wet folds, rocking my hips back and forth. He attempted to thrust but i pushed him back down.

I slowly inserted him inside of me... up..down..up..down..

I grabbed his neck with force, i could feel the vibrations of his moans.

I started going faster, choking him tightly with every thrust. I stopped and sat back down on his stomach.

"What..the fu-fuck."

"Beg."

"What?" he asked.

"Beg for it, Simon."

"P..lease.." He whimpered.

I continued doing what i was doing, he came rather quickly, but i don't blame him, i've edged him too many times.

I had an idea. I got up and looked for his combat vest, there it is,

A pocket knife.

"This will hurt."

Was all i said before carving my initials into his hip bone..