7. Cry Baby

(A/N: i took my kitty to the vet today because he swallowed a piece of plastic, so sorry for the wait my loves 😭❤️)

"So, Alejandro huh?" He said smirking. Dick.

"I waited over a month for you to wake up just for you to scare me shitless?" I pretend to be angry, all i want to do right now is jump in his arms, but we must stay focused brothers.

"That was revenge for forcing me to listen to you read that cat book." I couldn't even bring myself to smile, i can't believe i almost pulled the plug on him. And i can't believe he's talking to me right now. I've been yearning to hear his voice since our argument in Amsterdam. I didn't realize i had tears rolling down my face until i saw his facial expression change.

"Have i made you cry? I'm sorry. I was only joking." He said, looking genuinely sorry. But i didn't speak a word, i dreamt of this moment. I waited for this moment. I never thought about what i would do or say once he did awake.

"I miss you." Was all i said.

"I would say i missed you too but you never stopped talking."

"You're such an ass, you know that?" I scoffed, Still standing in the middle of the room.

"Are you going to come over here? Because i can't get up."

I slowly walked over and sat down on the chair right next to him. No word was spoken. He was just laying there, looking at me. I broke the eye contact and looked down at my hands,

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asked.

"For giving up on you." I sniffled, i feel his big rough hands wipe my tears away. He held my face for a while, i hope he misses my touch as much as i missed his.

"Don't apologize, anyone else would've gave up a long time ago." He gave me a small grin.

"So, you could hear everything?" i asked.

"Bits and pieces, but the majority of the time, yes."

Shit.

"How was your date with Alejandro?" The nerve of this man.

"You just woke up from a coma where you almost died, and the only thing on your mind right now is man buying me food?" The audacity.

"Men don't buy women like you food. They always have more in mind." He said sternly, looking visibly upset.

"Simon, please listen to yourself right now. I just want to know what goes on in that little noggin of yours." I said and poked his head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, "What are you doing?" I asked, eyes wide open.

"Something i should've done 2 months ago.." He placed his forehead onto mine, "I'm sorry, Y/n. I don't deserve your forgiveness. But i want you to know how much i regret my choices and decisions. I don't know how to act around you."

"I forgave you a long time ago, Simon."

"Why?" He asked. And pulled away.

"What do you mean?" Now i'm confused.

"Why do you forgive me so easily, time and time again?" He said in a low voice, starting to sound upset.

"Because everyone deserves forgiveness." I didn't want to tell him that i would bark if he asked me too.

"That's not a good enough reason." He sighed and looked away from me.

"Do you not want me to forgive you? I don't understand."

"Make me work for it, or something. I don't know, i need to earn it."

I guess he's right.

"You can make up for it in other ways." I said in a low voice.

This man almost died in my arms and the only thing on my mind right now is him fucking my brains out.

His eyes widen, "Hmm. That's a given, what else can i do?"

"Get creative, i don't know." I started feeling cheeks grow hot, im having nasty thoughts right now and he's in a hospital bed for fucks sake.

"I miss getting you flustered." He said, which made me grow even hotter. I had to change the subject before i became feral.

"What happened at the airport? You never slip up like that." I asked, because it's true, he's never slipped up.

"I wasn't concentrated, it was my fault." He turned his head to the left, where a big window was facing us. "Do you mind opening the blinds? I want to see the sky."

"Of course." I said and got up, i then felt a hand on my ass. I turned around and slapped it away, "What do you think you're doing?"

He shrugged, "What are you talking about?" he said innocently.

"I'll let it slide." I said. I love using his words against him. I kept walking towards the window,

"You'll let it slide? Who do you think you're talking too?" He's trying to sound serious, but i can hear the smirk in his voice. I opened the blinds and sat back down.

"I have all of the power right now, don't be a smart ass." I scolded him, "keep acting like that and i'll suffocate you with a pillow."

"I'm into that." He said smirking.

"You were almost K.I.A and you're seriously trying to fuck me right now?"

"You started it.."

He's right, i did.

"Fine. You win this round." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

________________________________

It's been a week, and he's going to be released today. You know damn fucking well i ripped Dr Ashy a new one before we left. Like i understand he's a professional and all and i guess in a way he did have a point but he's still a bald headed little bitch.

Still thankful he helped Simon. Doesn't mean that i like him though.

"Why do i feel like you two aren't very fond of each other, Y/n?"

"Long story. I'll tell you later."

Im helping him put on his clothes before Soap comes to pick us up, Simon and i are staying at a hotel until further notice. He wants to go back to the men to help with the mission but he still needs rest. Im going to be taking care of him until then, but he's fine. He just wants to be babied.

Even the biggest men want to be cradled like babies.

I think it's the funniest thing ever. "You know you're more than capable to put on your own shirt right?" I said and stood on my tippy toes to fit his head into the hole.

"No. I'm in so much pain."

"You've been trying to get into my pants since you woke up, what do you mean you're 'in pain'?" I chuckled. "You're such a cry baby."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm injured, so you have to be nice to me." If anyone who's ever been afraid of him heard him right now, every ounce of respect and fear will immediately leave their body.

"You can put your own damn pants on. I'll be outside."

"Fine." He mumbled like a literal child.

He eventually came out, his mask was back on, cant say that i didn't miss it...

"Alright let's go." I said and started pulling him towards the doors of the infirmary. He then clears his throat, i turned my attention towards him.

"What, Simon?"

He looks down at me, i can clearly see a smirk forming behind that mask.

"So.. you, me, alone, in a hotel room.. sounds like fun."