12. Night Sky

(A/N: So this book is going to be loosely based on the 2009 MW2 Campaign, like how the first book was loosely based on the 2022 Campaign, i never go into detail about the missions because i feel like the people are here to make Ghost whimper, not read an analysis essay about the Campaigns lol. It's just how i view it! If you do want in depth detail about the missions lmk i could do that, but there won't be smut like the previous chapters.)

"There's more?" I asked.

He pondered for a moment and walked out of the shower, grabbed a towel for himself and one for me.

"Let's have dinner."

"But you can't be in public, not with your mask on, or off."

"I've had a table and chairs set up on the roof for us, so go get ready, i'll be outside waiting for you."

Who is he..

He turned around and walked out of the bathroom door,

"But wait, i didn't bring anything nice." I don't know why i thought i wouldn't need anything fancy. I wasn't expecting him to pull some shit like this.

"Look in the closet in the bathroom." He said and kept talking.

The closet?

I opened it and saw the most beautiful black cocktail dress, he got this for me? When did he even put it in there? I looked down and saw a brand new pair of doc martens, i smile, he knows me too well.

I grabbed my bag and took out some makeup i had left, from the mission back in Mexico.. i still have nightmares about it.

I finished doing my makeup and began working on my hair, i tamed it as best as i could. I picked up the dress and put it on, i look pretty.

I wonder what his reaction will be. I turned the door nob and walked out, he was laying down on the bed in black slacks and a black button up. He looks sexy. He heard the door open and sat up, he's looking at me the same way he did when i wore the red dress. He got up and slowly walked up to me, like i was some sort of prey. He grabbed my neck and made me look up at him.

"There aren't any words that could describe how beautiful you look right now." He gave me a small peck, making me smile in return.

"Thank you, you look handsome." Simp.

"How about we skip it and have some fun?" He asked smirking.

"What? No, this will be good for us." It will be.

"Fine.. we can have some fun up there." He grabbed my waist and we walked out of the hotel room.

We had to take the stairs to the rooftop because the elevators don't go up that far. Obviously he volunteered to walk behind me, he said it's for protection...Right.

He opened the door for me and i see a table right in the middle, 2 plates of food, a candle in the middle, and two chairs that were facing towards each other. He pulled out my chair for me, whatta guy. We've never done this before, do anything romantic or let alone have dinner.

"So, What did you make me Chef Riley?"

He scoffed, "The man who delivered it smelled like dog food, but i'm sure it'll taste fine."

That's the Ghost i know.

We didn't speak as we ate. I was admiring how beautiful the moon looked from up here, and he was mesmerized by the city lights.

He loves city lights. And he knows how much i love the night sky, this was perfect.

"So." He's so going to say something to ruin this.

I sighed, "Yes?"

"Was this date better than Alejandro's?" I fucking knew it.

"There's no way you're bringing this up right now, you're ridiculous." I say laughing, i don't know if he's joking or not. His humor is weird.

"You didn't answer the question." He asked in a very serious tone.

I decided to fuck with him, because why not. "Ehh, this could've been better." I smirked.

He leaned back in his chair and just looked at me, i know i pissed him off, i can see it in his face and demeanor.

He got up and walked towards me, towering over me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up, and sat me on the table. He placed himself in between my legs, "What can i do to make it better? Hmm?" He whispered in my ear.

"He smelled really good, maybe ask him what cologne he uses?" Bad idea. Bad bad bad idea.

His eyes darkened. You know in those cheesy novels where the authors like, 'His eyes darkened as he looked at her body.'

This wasn't a seductive dark eyed look, no, this was a 'Im going to fucking murder you.' look.

"Call him."

He caught me off guard so i didn't respond. I turned my head to the right because of how close his face was to me. But he grabbed my face and turned me back towards him.

"What you can't hear me all of a sudden? I said fucking call him." He practically growled at me.

"I-I don't have my phone." I stuttered, knowing damn well i never go anywhere without it.

He reached underneath my dress and grabbed it, i hid it in my girdle. He aggressively hands me the phone, as he's still in my face.

"Why do you want me to call him?" i asked in a small voice.

"I want him to hear me fuck you."