9. C*ck Block

(A/N: I feel like this sequel is going to be 10% storyline and 90% smut lol, if that disappoints you i'm sorry 😭)

"And now you're mine."

Why was that the hottest fucking thing i have ever heard.

"You own me now, huh?" I didn't look at him and admired his.. artwork.

"Did you enjoy that.." He asked hesitantly, as he took his mask off.

I looked back up at him, "yes, i did."

He gave me a big smile and kissed my forehead.

"Good, i wanted to start it off easy." He bent down to my hips and kissed the carving. Getting blood on his lips in return and kissing me. I taste the metallic liquid on my tongue.

"I want to hear you moan." I said as i pushed him away and got down on my knees.

He got off of the bed and harshly grabbed my hair, nearly breaking my neck as he forced me to look up at him.

I'm at eye level with his... abnormally large bulge. I cup his dick through his jeans, squeezing it and then i slowly unzipped his pants.

"...fuck" He whimpered.

That was so sexy. I need to hear it again.

"You like that?" I giggled and looked up at him through my lashes.

"Hmmm.." He hummed yes.

I pull his jeans down and his bulge looks even bigger, i kiss and suck on his lower abdomen.

His groans filled the room, i hope Ashley is listening in on this.

I slowly pull his boxers down and i'm met with his dick, so perfect and pink.

I swirl my tongue on his tip, i spit on my hand and start jerking him off. And brought my lips back to his tip.

I love listening to him whimper.

He grabbed my hair, "Take it all in." He whispered and shoved his dick into my throat, at full force. He starts rocking his hips back and forth, fucking my face in return.

"Mmm.. look at me Y/n." I look up at him to see his face looking super red and flustered. "Fuck... the things you do to me.. you drive me crazy." He starts thrusting even faster into my mouth, he moans as his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Without warning his sweet cum fills my mouth, "Swallow it." He demands in a low tone. And i do.

"You're being so good for me." He groans again as he finishes into my mouth. He pulls himself out of my mouth and grabs me by the throat, lifting me up to his height and kisses me.

He grabs my hips and lifts me off of the ground, and lays me on bed again. He then pressed my wound with his thumb finger, "Ow!" I tried wiggling out of his grasp,

"Did i hurt you?" He held me tighter and asked.

"Yes, you did." I whimpered.

"Good." He grabbed my hips roughly and attacked my lips with his, i feel his now semi soft dick rubbing against my vagina as we made out.

He lifts me up again and places me on top of his dick, not yet putting himself fully inside of me...

"You'd look so good with my hands wrapped around your throat." He whispered in my ear.. nearly making me cum from his voice alone.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Y/n!" I hear a voice shout from the other side of the room. Can you guess who the voice belongs too?