11. Feral

(A/N: I've gotten a few messages saying i've unlocked kinks they didn't know they had and i'm glad to be of service ❤️)

Also, I'm pretty much writing about the things you guys are asking for in the comments, so if you have anything you want me to bring to life let me know. 💀

"What did you just do?" He asked, still blindfolded and tied up.

I dropped the knife and untied him, and took the blindfold off. The view of his red and flustered face made me so horny.

"Look." I said and he sat up.

He looked at it for a while, i couldn't read the expression on his face. Was he mad?

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you." I looked away, feeling stupid. I don't know why i thought he would've liked it. He suddenly grabbed me and threw me underneath him, he kissed me with such hunger. His kissed every inch of my face, making me giggle in return. But then he stopped and looked at me.

I've never seen him look at me like this.

"I love you, Y/n. I don't tell you enough. I have so much to apologize for, and i know it'll never be enough." He said and looked away. I didn't answer, no matter how many times i tell him that i forgive him, he won't believe me.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

He looked my way again, "What had just accrued?" He asked while slightly smirking.

"Obviously.." i muttered.

"I loved it. Be rougher next time, i can handle it." He winked and got up to shower.

I admired his body as he walked away from me, like a greek god.

I got up to put my clothes on, but then i had an idea, i followed him into the bathroom. The bathroom is huge, there's a big open shower in the right corner, and to the left is a gigantic bathtub facing the big windows. I wondering if other people can see us from the outside.

He was facing away from me washing his hair, i slowly crept up behind him and linked my arms around his waist. I laid my left cheek on his hard back, he turned around and looked down at me. His black dark is soaking wet and it's flopped over his face. His pecs, chest, and abs are full of bubbles from the shampoo. Every few seconds or so i feel a drop of water falling off the stands of his hair and onto my face.

Neither of us move, his dark eyes haven't left my own. His beautiful scar is running down his cheek ever so lightly. His lips look so wet from the water.

My beautiful boy.

There are 2 shower heads right next to each other, so i turned the other one on, he watches as i open the body wash bottle and began lathering up my body. I get to my boobs and i start playing with them, i look down and i see his once soft dick getting hard again. My right hand began traveling down my chest, then stomach, and reached my vagina. Without breaking eye contact i released my middle finger in it, slowly massaging my clit. I smirk and turn the water off, and attempt to walk away but he pulls me back.

"What was that?" He practically growls in my ear.

"What are you talking about?" I ask innocently.

"This." He grabs my hand then my fingers, and takes them back into my folds, finding my clit once again. I let out shallow moans..

He lets go and gets down on his knees, grabbing the backs of my thighs at the same time. I see him dip his head in between my legs, slowly kissing up my thigh.. and i felt his tongue enter me.

"Ride my face Y/n." He says i'm a low tone.

I grabbed his hair from the back of his head and began rocking back and forth into his mouth. My eyes roll to the back of my head, causing me to look up at the ceiling. I feel him stop and get up, and smashed his lips with my own. He grabs my ass and backs me up into one of the glass doors, he broke the kiss and began sucking on my neck. I then feel him slowly slip his dick in, his left hand held me up, and his right hand found it's way to my throat.

He was nearly squeezing the life out of me. He doesn't realize how strong his grip is. He lets go of my neck and i feel him lightly bite me,

"Ow!" I shouted, he pulled away from me and i see a bit of blood in his mouth.

"What are you a vampire now?" I asked out of breath.

He ignored me and dipped his head in between my neck again, kissing where he just bit me. Our lips found it way to each other again, our tongues fighting for dominance. He suddenly flips me and my face is smashed against the glass, he grabs the back of my hips and roughly thrusts into me. With every thrust i feel it in my stomach. He holds my throat down and continues fucking me,
We're both so close... i feel his cum fill me up, as he continues to thrust. His deep groans and my moan echo throughout the bathroom. He takes it out and lays his head on my shoulder, trying to catch his breath. I feel him lightly kissing my right shoulder and back, again without warning i feel him grip the back of my hips and thrusts himself inside of me. "Wait... Simon i'm so sore." My clit is too sensitive for another round so soon,

"Tell me to stop and i'll stop." He whispers in my ear and continues fucking my sore clit.

I don't say a word.

He slowly and painfully thrusts himself inside of me. Making both of us groan at the same time.
He stops and takes his dick out, i feel him lay his shoulder on my neck again. He flips me back around and makes me look at him,

He smirks, "Do you want to take a bath now?"