one.

on his day off rather than spending it with his brother who also has the day off from the police department, the two matthew brothers went and helped out maddie, evan's older sister move into her house as dean helped maddie with the security and k...

on his day off rather than spending it with his brother who also has the day off from the police department, the two matthew brothers went and helped out maddie, evan's older sister move into her house as dean helped maddie with the security and knowing what to press so she'd could view everything from her ipad.

"okay, i'm sorry," the older buckley comes into the room, "you were showing me the security app," he held the ipad in his hand, "okay, so um, basically you can check everything on here,"

he turns his head seeing his two fellow firefighters and brother lifting the couch, "lift with your legs," he yelled to them, "and you can also check it on your phone if you're not at home," he told her, "well, that's great cause now if i hear a noise in the middle of the night, i don't have to get out of bed to know it's the ice maker,"

dean smiled at that, "hey, thank you, guys," she told the four boys, "for helping me on your day off," eddie and samuel goes towards the buckley women, "don't worry about it, plates?"

"countertop, kitchen," samuel nods his head taking the pizza boxes from maddie's hands sending her a thankful smile walking into the kitchen with eddie following behind, "beer?" dean questioned turning off the ipad, "uh, also kitchen," she told him when dean hands her the ipad, "fridge,"

"clever,"

maddie smiled watching as dean walked past her and towards the kitchen where his brother and eddie were eating the pizza, "he is so cute," evan comes towards his sister, "yeah, they get that a lot, uh, you should meet their kids, though,"

"wait, dean has a kid?"

evan furrowed his eyebrows, "no, i thought you meant eddie and—" the girl walked towards the kitchen where the three men were eating the pizza, "dean?"

dean looked towards the kitchen entrance at where maddie comes through the entrance and towards them getting a plate for herself and a pizza slice.

"9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

taylor kelly was panicking, "this is taylor kelly with the morning traffic update..." she breathes heavily, "-and we are going down!"

ladder 118 goes towards the scene seeing the news eight helicopter stuck on bleachers with the main rotor blade still on, "hey, stay down! stay down!" athena grant and samuel matthews said to the civilians, "get down, people! move! move!"

captain nash looked at his firefighters, "all right guys, we're gonna fan out, go behind those bleachers," nash looked at his lieutenant and diaz, "eddie, matthews, after we get the people out, you two think you can kill that engine?"

"think so," dean told his captain, "just worried about the dynamic rollover," evan buckley looked at them, "the dynamic what?"

eddie turned back to evan, "we change the weight ratio by pulling people out, whole thing could tip over, rotors could snap off," eddie explained as dean nod his head, "and then flying rocks are gonna be the least of our problems,"