five.

the one eighteen had responded to a call that a man had fell from the top of his roof after putting up his christmas decorations, "it's this way," dean followed after his captain towards the injured man, "sir, can you move at all?"

"it's hurts," the man grunted out, "okay, probably a good sign, just stay still, can you tell us how this happened?"

the man looked at the firefighters, "snowman pushed me off the roof," the two firefighters that were around the man looked up at the huge snowman, "blood pressure's one twenty over seventy, respiration's good," chimney told his captain, "all right, yea,"

eddie looked at his lieutenant and captain, "do we move him over a little bit? doesn't appear to be any spinal damage," captain nods his head, "all right, let's get him on a backboard," the man grunted.

the one eighteen firefighters helped move the man onto the backboard, "oh, looks like the baby jesus broke your fall," buck looked at chimney, "ah, that's a christmas miracle,"

"you guys ready?" the firefighters all bent down and helped pick up the backboard before placing the backboard onto the gurney, "oh, look, john, you finally got your wish, everyone's taking pictures, ready to go,"

the man looked at the people taking picture, "this is the best christmas ever," dean chuckled at that comment, "ready? one, two, three..." once in the ambulance, dean closed the ambulance doors.

music blasted through dean's apartment which was weird since that only ever happened when his niece and nephew were around tricking him out of bed to make them breakfast.

he rubbed his tired eyes coming out of his bedroom seeing his best friend doing push-ups in the hallway, he hit his hand against the speaker stopping the music, "oh, morning, roomie,"

dean ran a hand through his brunette hair, "yeah, about that.." unlike his niece and nephew, dean couldn't kick them out since they were his family but with buck, he could, so that's what he did.

"how long's he been in the air?"

dean looked at buck, "plane took off from lax about eighteen minutes ago, it was diverted to socal airport," he told them.

eddie looked at his lieutenant and captain, "eighteen minutes, it's nearly long enough to reach altitude," he told them, "it's not good, cargo isn't pressurised or heated,"

chimney looked at them, "and i thought coach was bad," captain looked at his friend, "hey, chim, make sure we have oh-two and warming blankets standing by," chimney nods his head, "copy that,"