four.

dean matthews had been at the one eighteen for two years now when the firehouse had gotten a female firefighter recruited to them, he knew his fire captain wouldn't be happy about it since his captain, vincent gerrard was a sexist male who thought...

dean matthews had been at the one eighteen for two years now when the firehouse had gotten a female firefighter recruited to them, he knew his fire captain wouldn't be happy about it since his captain, vincent gerrard was a sexist male who thought that women should stick to jobs that were made for them.

"wilson,"

henreitta wilson looked up to where two males stand looking down, "captain gerrard," she said looking at dean who shook his head at that, "is that your real name henreitta?"

the female firefighter nods her head, "yes, sir," vincent looked down to his newest recruit, "what'd you do to your parents to deserve a name like that?" dean rolled his eyes at his captain's comment, "you're prettier than most, i'll give you that,"

vincent looked at her once again, "that's the women's locker room," he pointed to the open space room, "don't mind the ping-pong table, we'll move it out in a week if you're still here," henreitta smiled, "yes, sir,"

"guys," captain called his firefighters out, "there's somebody i want you to meet," tommy comes and stands beside his friend, "who's this?" he questioned looking down at the female, "this is our new diversity hire,"

dean rubbed at his face, "for real?" sal questions making dean look at henreitta once again, "you know, cap, there's another way to say that," howie said to his captain, "yea, we're screwed,"

their captain walked away from the balcony as howie and dean stayed in place, "i'm howie," he introduced himself when dean did the same, "dean," he said to henreitta who nods her head, "hen,"

"welcome to the one-eighteen,"

she nods her head at what the two firefighters said with dean running a hand through his brunette hair, dean had been known as the playboy of one eighteen ever since he got there, where he just showed his charming smile and the women would all swoon over him.

dean was vincent gerrard's favourite firefighter from the first day he came into the firehouse all confident not showing any fear.

so being his captain's favourite, dean got to do a lot of things that weren't good for the department however no one spoke out about it, until howie han came around to the one-eighteen asking where the one eighteen engine firetruck was to dean reversing the fire truck after his latest hookup.

since dean knew how to cook unlike most of the firefighters he had some spaghetti bolognese, "what'd you end up doing last night, sal?" sal looked at them, "tina dragged me to that vampire movie,"

dean makes a face, "twilight," he chuckled, "seriously, that's what you did with your day off?" sal looked at his friend, "wasn't half bad, honestly, couldn't remember tell you what happened in it, but that kristen stewart, oh, sweet mama,"

sal put down his plate onto the table, hen who had just finished rolling up the hose line comes to them, "i really like kristem stewart, too," sal then looked to his friends, "that's something i can get behind, know what i mean?"