three.

dean matthews wasn't expected to see a women near the end of the exit trying to get somebody named norman's attention and one thing dean didn't like was how she was risking her life doing this

the firefighters first responders moved the airbag just to where lola was above, "it's like i'm invisible! but i'm-i'm not invisible! i am here, damn it!" she then moved her robe reavesling herself to thousands of people on the exit, "see me, norman! see me now?!"

"oh, for god's sake,"

dean looked at his captain, "definitely not invisible," athena sighed before turning to face her fellow officers, "can somebody please find me this norman before she does something crazy..er?" samuel nods his head at his sergeant's request, "on it!"

dean looked to eddie who was helping buck prepare for what he's about to do, "lola, good news," athena said after sam had just gotten off the phone with dispatch, "we found your man, he's on his way,"

"i won't come down until he sees me!"

dean rolled his eyes at this women's ridiculousness, "ma'am, you're the most famous face in the city right now, there aren't exactly a way to miss you," lola paced, "i don't care,"

dean moved his radio, "okay, move buck into position," he told his firefighters, "okay, chim," lola shakes her head, "no, no, no, no, no!"

"what are you doing? i-i told you!"

athena pressed onto her car radio, "it's just for your safety, lola," she looked down, "i-i told you," buck grunts when dean furrowed his eyebrows seeing lola go into her pocket, "get buck out of position, get him out of position—"

he said into his radio when he sees buck stepping onto the same platform as lola was standing on, where she now holds a gun in hand shooting the airbag, "back up! everyone back now!"

sam moved the pedestrians away from lola's open fire, "hold your fire! hold your fire!" athena looked at lola, "stand down, do not shoot," she points her gun to buck.

with dean looking towards the action, "hey, hey, hey, hey," dean takes athena's outstretched radio from he hands, "lola," she looked down to where dean was, "listen to me, very carefully, you have now have every fireman in the greator los angeles area pointed at you, if you continue to threaten my man, they will fire,"

"do you understand?" he said loud enough, "do you?" he asked once again, "i don't want to hurt anybody, i just can't handle being ignored anymore,"

from where dean stood, he could see buck and lola talking about whatever up there, "he's talking to her?" dean sighed, "that's either gonna go well or..the other thing," he told his brother's sergeant.

dean and bobby stayed in position as a man behind a police officer comes to them, she got her radio from dean's hand, "uh, l-lola,"

the women turned her head looking at her husband, "lola, honey, it's me, i'm here, and i see you, just like the sign says,"