two.

( 9-1-1: Season Two, Episode Seven )

one thing dean matthews didn't like doing was going to the graveyard as he followed after his captain as the graveyard employee was telling them what was happened, "so, we have one guy still missing?" nash asked the man, "yes, it's horrible,"

the man looked at them, "elisio and stavros were preparing mrs mandecheck's final resting place, and they just got sucked in," the man said as the two firefighters went to the man who was being checked out, "sir, can you tell me what happened down there?"

chim removed his mask from his face, "me and stavros were—digging a plot when we got pulled in," dean looked to where the forklift was, "like the grave was digging itself,"

"a sinkhole," chim commented, "the quake shifted everything around down there," chimney looked back to his captain and lieutenant, "we're all basically walking around on eggshells, and bubble wrap, see it?"

captain looked back to elisio, "how long ago did this happen?" he questioned, "i don't know, half an hour maybe," dean nods his head, "let's move, guys,"

the firefighters moved with dean standing beside evan who almost fell in with the matthews male bringing him back, "easy," he spoke, "this whole side is like quicksand,"

captain nash nods his head, "and i don't want you to fall in there and drag ten tons of loose soil on top of yourself and our friend down there," dean flashed his flashlight to the ground, "he's been breathing dirt for a half hour, cap," buck tells his captain, "well, maybe not,"

dean and eddie still flashed their flashlights, "what are you thinking?" captain looked at them, "eggshells and bubble wrap," eddie looked at the space, "air pockets,"

dean hummed, "yea, we just have to find out where they are," the firefighters flashed their flashlights down, "whoa," buck said when their captain got the heat device out, "those aren't—"

"—coffins and corpses," captain said when he stopped at where the air pockets are, "that's where the air pockets are," buck looked at the device, "that's messed up,"

the device began to beep, "oh hello, stavros," captain said when the heat device began to beep, "all right, shovels and buckets, let's go,"

the firefighters began to shovel where the wood almost went down, "whoa," captain and chimney looked at each other, "okay, that can't be good,"

hen looked to elisio, "keys to this thing?" dean looked around, "sh-should still be in it," hen got into the forklift, "we're going to get this man out of here one damn way or another," she said, "clear out!"

dean leaned down helping you buck and eddie, "get out, guys, get out," hen started to move the forklift picking up some dirt to what she moved it to the side as dean slid down when hen stopped the forklift engine digging with his gloved hands, "oh, i-i got him!"