six.

dean didn't realise that he had given his number to jason bailey the guy he met at the christmas tree park as the two were playing pool with dean in the lead as he had knocked most of his non striped balls into the pockets, "i don't know,"

he said after hitting another one of his balls into the pockets, "i mean, we like the same things, we laugh at the same jokes," dean smiled, "even better, she laughs at all mine, and i'm not even that funny,"

"you don't think she's seeing anybody else, do you?"

dean shook his head at jason's question, "n-no, she would've told me, and anyways, i am telling you, her ex really did a number on her, i'm not saying he ruins her for anybody else, but..."

jason looked at dean, "come on, man, no hook-ups? no foreplay, nothing?" dean nods his head at the latter, "right now we're all awkward hugs and funny glances,"

he said, "a screwball comedy without the screw?" his competitor said to him making a small smile come onto his face, "corner pocket," jason said as he hit the white ball what missed his stripped ball, "oh, too bad,"

the bailey male looked at dean, "so, maybe it's time you moved on to greener pastures, take the hint," dean looked at his new friend, "that's the thing about me, i'm not so good at reading people and hints,"

"yea," jason said, "you know you've been singing the same sad song about this women ever since we started coming here?" he said to his friend, "i'm starting to think i should have mailed that wallet back to you after i found it, instead of returning it in person and striking up this misguided friendship,"

dean put more powder onto his end of his pool stick, "well, honestly, the only person i keep coming here with you is i know there was a twenty dollar bill in that wallet when i lost it, and i'm just trying to win it back," he said before putting it pool stick against the white ball.

dean and his fellow one eighteen firefighters got called into a scene involving a shark, "lafd, make room!" the firefighters come through the crowd, going straight to the scene seeing a shark with a man's arm inside the shark's mouth, "what the hell?"

the women looked at them, "tiger shark, we were transferring her for release into the wild, truck jackknifed," captain then called out for the jaws to what chimney smirked, "right,"

the one eighteen firefighters looked at their friend, "oh, right, those jaws, jaws!" eddie went to go and retrieve the jaws from the firetruck, "how'd his arm get in there?"

one of the employees looked at chimney, "diego was trying to get what water was left in our pump system, she can't breathe without it!" hen looked at the employees, "how much time does she have left?"

"minutes,"

buck looked at his friends, "uh, do we wait that long, or, just, you know.." diego shook his head, "no, no, don't kill her! she's come so far," he grunted.