jealousy...? (pt 1)| Davey x Angel

David walks over to the living room couch where his mate was sat, cuddled up with a blanket, with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. It's Sunday and the two of them always prefer to spend it just chilling and relaxing, well, it's more appropriate to say that David gets get dragged by Angel to do it.

"scoot over" David spoke, and Angel did as told, all while lifting up the blanket so David could get in. David sat down then handed over to Angel the bowl before wrapping his arm around them. Angel sat the bowl on the coffee table before snuggling comfortably on David's side. They nuzzle their nose onto David's neck and took a deep breath in, as if to take in his scent. "Creep" David remarked, a smile clear in his voice, before stroking the back of Angel's head and kissing the top of their head. He felt Angel smile against his skin, then he gave them another kiss on the same spot, as though an attempt to keep them smiling like that. " stop that" Angel whined. "Why?" David asked in confusion, considering Angel is a "simpering, bleeding romantic" who won't refuse a kiss by him in any context. "Because if you keep that up, I'll just stay like this instead of watching the movie" Angel reasoned. David bursted in laughter  "is that so?". Angel looked up at him. They always love seeing their boyfriend laugh.

45 mins. later, Angel's phone goes off. "hmm.." their eyebrows contorted in confusion as they look at their phone. "What's wrong?" David asked. "The caller's number is unknown". "Well, answer it. Might be important" David shrugged. "You're right". "Hello?"... "oh". Angel looked over to David and whispered "it's Michael". "Oh". David said in his usual grumpy voice before standing up to get some water. By the time he got back, Angel was already done talking on the phone.

He just proceeded to sit and watch the tv without saying anything. Angel observed his expression, he didn't seem pissed or anything like that. "Well?" Angel asked. "Well what?" David retorted. "aren't you gonna ask what his call was about?" Angel questioned again. "why would I ask?" David spoke in confusion. "cause, the last time I chatted with him, you went all grumpy and pissy about it" Angel recalled. "W-well that's cause you were sneaking around and acting like a..total psycho!" Angel laughed. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry". "Look, the reason I didn't ask is because I know that if I need to know what it's about, then you'd tell me. Like I said, I trust you, so I didn't ask". David explained. "aww...Daveeyy" Angel quickly got on David's lap, holding both his cheeks in their hands and covering his face with kisses. "uggghhh" David groaned, without making the slightes attempt to get away from his mate's kisses.

After Angel had their fill on their boyfriend's face, they began to tell him what their ex's call was about. "he said he can't look after our old cat anymore because he got a girlfriend and she's allergic to cats. So, he was wondering if I wanna  take her, otherwise he'll just give it to his friends who like cats." "do you wanna take her back?" David asked. "Well..." Angel trailed. "I do kinda miss her, and I feel like it'll be such a shame to give it to someone else..". "Angel, do you want to take her back or not? That's all that matters" David stated, his hand rubbing up and down Angel's back. "I do, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it, whether you'd be comfortable having a cat around your house or not-" before they could finish their sentence, David cut them off. "hey, it's our house. This is your house too, Angel" he remarked, cupping Angel's cheek and tracing his thumb on it. Angel could feel themselves melting by their boyfriend's statement "I love you, Davey" they proclaimed. David smiled at them and replied, "I love you too, Angel" before leaving a kiss on Angel's forehead. "So are you gonna take the damn cat or not?" David inquired, forcing the red tint on his cheek to clear away by acting grumpy. Angel chuckled a "yes".

"So? When do you wanna get her?" David asked. "hmm... I could go there by lunch. I mean, I won't have to worry about buying her foods and stuff" Angel said, laying their head on David'schest. "alright" David commented. "Would you like to come with me?" Angel questioned looking up at David. "Do you want me to come with you?" David answered in question, his hand still running up and down Angel's back. "Of course, but, I mean, only if you want to." Angel stated. "Alright, I'll come with you" David responded. "okay" Angel giggled excitedly before putting their head back down onto their boyfriend's chest.

To be cont.

<<<>>>

P.S. I need to get all the Davey imagines in my head out of my system before this book can live up to its title.