0.1 We're Being Heros!

꧂𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤! ꧁

___________________________

🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1⃣|🄴🄿🄸🅂🄾🄳🄴 0⃣

___________________________

𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕟

___________________________

.

.

.

"Angie, Angie!" MK yelled, "Get over here! Mr. Tang is about to tell a story about Monkey King!" His face was full of giddy and joy. He always loved it when Tang told stories, it was one of his best-known talents, except for the freeloading.

A 14-year-old girl popped up from behind the counter, "Oh heck yeah! Which one!?," Tang looked at the girl smiling softly, "Get over here, sit down, and listen."

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn but there is always more to the journey,"

The two listeners had stars in their eyes, MK loved to hear Monkey King stories while Angie loved to hear anyone rant or story tell, no matter what the topic was.

"Rising from the netherworld, The Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except...

The Legendary Monkey King.

The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff so that no other being could wield it. Trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says that the staff lies on top of that Mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, the civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King."

There was a bit of silence between the three until MK started fanboying, "Oh, that's so cool!"

"He's so COOL!!! And handsome! And-"

"MK MOVE!"

Angie shoved him out of the way, with a smile on her face, "He's so BADASS!! He beat the entire Heavenly Army! BY HIMSELF! He's the GREATEST!!!!"