0.2 We're Being Heros!

꧂𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤! 𝕡𝕥. 𝟚 ꧁

___________________________

🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1⃣|🄴🄿🄸🅂🄾🄳🄴 0⃣

___________________________

𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕟

___________________________

.

.

.

There our protagonists were; Sitting on the couch inside of the water demon's home.

They were shaking in fear of the man before them. Sandy, the demon, held up a butcher knife and slowly walked toward them, "That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace?"

Sandy asked as he loomed over the team, "Serve 'em tea! You guys want some?" He moved around, offering it to everyone. "You? How about that guy over there? Eh? Eh?"

Tang took one of the tea cups, "Oh, yes! Don't mind if I do!" He looked to Pigsy, "Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, Sandy,"

Mei whispered to Pigsy, "Oh, you're right, Pigsy, this guy is dangerous! He'll kill us with cuteness!" Mei picked up one of the cats and placed it with Pigsy.

"It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits. It really brings the heart rate down," As soon as Sandy said that Angie quickly grabbed and chugged a cup.

"Ugh! Sandy! What happened to you?" Pigsy yelled, "Where's the angry, glass-chewing, fist-throwing buddy I used to know?!"

"Oh, well, my therapist said I needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea, doing yoga, and investing in therapy cats. Really helps, aw~ don't you, Mo?" He pets his, somehow, blue cat.

"Oh, Mister Sandy, sir?" Mei got down on her knees, "We could really use your help. We've gotta get to Flower Fruit Mountain," Mei gave her best puppy dog eyes at the himbo, MK joined in, "Please? The fate of the world is at stake," the two grabbed Angie to join them but she just looked so embarrassed to ask for help.

"Okay,"
"Really?"

"Anything for Pigsy. I can get you there, but it ain't a pleasant trip," Sandy said, but the three didn't pay attention to the clear warning, just that he would help. Mei ran around the room, MK chanted, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" But Angie...

"Nonono, i-its fine! I wouldn't want to bother you-" MK put a hand on her mouth.

"All right! Let's get moving," Sandy turned to Pigsy, "But I'm telling you now, old friend, if things get hairy, I've changed, I don't go around picking fights no more," Pigsy just grumbled, "Mo! Initiate the launch sequence!"

"Launch sequence?" The cat, Mo, pressed a button to start up Sandy's boat.

"Onwards, to Flower Fruit Mountain!" The boat started.
"Oh, yeah!" MK cheered as they headed to Flower Fruit Mountain.

_______________________

Unknown to them, a bull clone had stalked them at a distance, the bull clone General Ironclad. He quickly ran over to where the Demon Bull Family was. "What?! You let them get away?!" Red-son screamed at him.