1. Angel Got Their Throat Slit

꧂𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 𝔾𝕠𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕥 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕥 ꧁

___________________________

🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1⃣|🄴🄿🄸🅂🄾🄳🄴 1⃣

___________________________

𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

___________________________

.

.

.

Finally, after a week of staying next to Macaque, like they were connected with glue, Macaque lifted her punishment. Kinda.

Macaque let her go out on her own, but only for a quick run for slushies from the Weather Station. Just a quick run, that's all it was supposed to be.

Angie strolled around the Weather Station with a grape slushie and The Dismemberment song played in her headphones. Apparently, they were having a few issues with making the mango slushies and she had to wait. Angie had already texted the situation to Macaque and he approved of her staying longer.

"This 'ill be nice; This 'ill be neat,"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" A loud group of screams cut through the audio. "And bring you closer to me,"

"So don't you squirm, don't you fret. I'm Not Gonna Hurt You YET! I JUST FEEL THE NEED TO BE GETTING A LIL OF YOU A LOT OF BLOOD LETTNG. I KNOW THIS SENSATION YOU'RE PROBABLY DREADING BUT CUTTING YOU UP WILL BE SO REFRESHING TO ME!" Angie smiled as the music played, not hearing the people screaming and trying to run out of the building. The teen strolled through the facility without a care in the world

Until she saw Red-son. And he saw her. They stared at each other for a bit.

"Nope!" Angie turned to leave.

"Grab her,"

Angie ran at full speed away from them, but she was too slow. Two of them grabbed her by the arms dragging her to the demon boy.

"Angel Girl, what a coincidence,"

"Let me go!"

"Hahahaha, not a chance Angel Girl. Not only are you good enough at drawing to paint the Demon Bull Family, but your power has seemed to spark an even more special interest in my mother and father. I'm going to make sure you can't escape this time," They walked up to the man running the whole weather station "Eh hem,"