Perfection in Imperfection

꧂ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕙꧁

______________________

☾  ̶M̶y̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶☽

.

.

❣ ℐ’𝓁𝓁  𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊  𝒶  𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉❣

Angie stirred in her sleep. She tried to stay in her eternal peace, but something kept shaking her.

She clawed at the hand of the perpetrator, "Macaque, I swear to fuck!"

"ANGIE!" three familiar voices called out to her, Mei, MK, and Red-son 

"...wah? Why are you guys in my room? Wait, is that Red-son?" before she could question anything else the ground shook violently, "AH! EARTHQUAKE!" Angie hid under the covers from the sudden shock.

When the shaking stopped Angie slowly got out and noticed she was not on the living room couch in front of the TV, holding her cute possum plush, but in MK’s bedroom, “Wah…? What is going on?”

“Angie, don’t you remember?” MK pulled her into a tight hug.

"Not too loud, Noodle boy! Don't you remember how hard Angel Girl hit her head?!” Red-son smacked MK on the back of the head.

“owe…” Angie paid no mind to the boys, instead she looked at the state of MK’s room. And it was a massive disaster. 

“Oh, MK, all your tings are broken…” the teen then noticed the time. 9:01.

MK is late for work…

MK IS LATE FOR WORK!

“AH! MK! QUIT STANDING THERE AND LET'S GET A MOVE ON!” Angie dragged her friend behind her, grabbed her messenger bag, and dashed down the stairs. Seeing that MK was already dressed. When they made it to the bottom floor of the apartment/restaurant the two saw Tang sitting down with a fresh bowl of noodles and Pigsy, menacingly cooking up something new.

“PIGSY!” Angie let go of MK and got down to her knees, “PLEEEASE DON’T FIRE MK! I SWEAR I’LL MAKE SURE HE’S ALWAYS ON TIME, A-AND THAT HIS ALAME WILL GO OFF, A-A-AND And… wait, why am I even at MK’s place?”

“Fire him…” Pigsy turned to face the two, “Why would I fire my best employee?” The man had on a big bright smile plastered on his face, unlike the usual frown whenever MK and Angie do… well, really anything together.