On Hold/Edit

I'm sure that this is not the update everyone wanted to see on this story, but I am putting it on hold. I am still in the LMK fandom, but I have a lot on my plate school wise. I do not have the time to make a new chapter at this moment, but I do plan on doing some editing. There are some scenes I want to add in, update art, update character, and other things.

In brighter news, I have a new story that I have. I have recently been in love with One Punch Man, so I made a fic.

3 years of training have granted him unimaginable strength but at a heavy cost, unimaginable boredom, and hairloss

3 years of training have granted him unimaginable strength but at a heavy cost, unimaginable boredom, and hairloss. All emotions dulled day by day. That's what Saitama's life was like. Thankfully, he has a loyal companion that helps him feel a little more human.

A Sphinx cat named Maggot.
Maggot is a cat with hyper-intelligence and the power of invincibility. She's been with Saitama before he became a hero, and she's ready to stick with Saitama no matter what comes their way. 

Life was mundane, but they were content.
Who would have thought that saving a cyborg would thrust them into an adventure of a lifetime?
Also Saitama gets a harem.

(I do not own One Punch Man, just Maggot and any original character. This will be following the manga instead of the anime for personal reasons. Chapter length will be similar to the anime, with around 3-5 manga chapters in one for mine, numbers will vary. I use Zoro to watch the anime and read the manga, I highly suggest it for everyone else.)

This book has already been published.
I still love this book, and I will try to come back as soon as I can. I do hope that you all will like the new story