Que Training Scene

꧂𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣꧁
______________________
☾G̷o̷d̷,̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷d̷i̷d̷ ̷I̷ ̷d̷o̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷d̷e̷s̷e̷r̷v̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷☽
.

.

❣𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾❣

3 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days. That’s how long it has been since Angie discovered her powers, and how long she had kept it a secret from the ones she cares about. 

3 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days. That’s how long it has been since she started to train with Macaque. Hard to imagine that it’s been so long, everything had been going by so fast. 

For the entire time of training, it had always been with meditation. Not like Macaque wanted that fate either. It’s just that Angie had a habit of falling asleep and only recently has she been able to meditate without passing out in the first 5 minutes. 

“Okay kid, today we’re going to be trying something new today,” Macaque stood in front of Angie, who was wearing a purple bandana the same way MK does, and a traditional training outfit.

“Oh thank the gods,” Angie took herself out of the criss-cross sitting style, “I thought we would be doing this forever. So now what? Fighting styles? Punching? Swords? Battle tactics?” Macaque tossed a wooden staff at her.

“...A stick,”
“A staff,”
“But MK already has one,” 
“And you can have one too,”
“But his is magic and this is a stick,”

“Would you quit complaining?” Macaque’s patience was thinning, “Look, that is just for training. When you know how to use the staff, then you can use this,” the monkey put his hand out and summoned a shadow staff with spikes on both ends, “Cool right?”

“...But MK already has one,”
“YOU ARE USING A STAFF!”

“Bleh! Fine, I’ll use the stick. But really, now what?” Macaque snapped his fingers and a shadow portal appeared. Two deactivated bull clones fell out lifelessly. The same ones that were supposed to watch Angie.

“Using test dummies,” Macaque strapped them onto wooden stakes, “Now since you’re so~ insistent about the fact that MK has a staff. How about you show me what he taught you,”

Angie slowly walked up to one of the robots and got into a perfect battle-ready pose. Despite how MK didn’t know how to use his powers well, he had always had a fascination with using a staff as a weapon. That personal love made him teach Angie a few basic moves in the past.  

Angie twirled the staff around and moved to strike at the side. Only instead of getting a powerful hit, she intentionally lightly tapped the bot with the stick.

“Hehe, Bonk,”

Macaque smacked his forehead.

“Fine, fine, I’ll do it seriously,” Angie did the same beginning move again, this time hitting the bull clone with some force. The impact caused a few screws to fall out and the metal to be indented. But Macaque knew that she was holding back from her true strength.

“Hit it harder,” 

*Smack*

“Put more force into it,”