🕯️can i stand in your light for a while

Genre - fluff, smut

Warnings - explicit sexual content

Words - 12K+

Original by - denimangels

Roseanne's neighbor moves in halfway through July.

"Her curtains are an ugly color," Roseanne tells Jisoo over the phone as she peers outside. "They're too... green. Anyway, can you bring me a bagel?"

And that's that.

That's where it should end, at least.

Unfortunately (fortunately, probably) for Roseanne, this is where it all begins.

"Shot roulette!" Lisa cheers the moment she's through Roseanne's door. "I brought vodka!"

Roseanne blinks at her, still holding the door open. "You just walked in."

"And?" Lisa waltzes over to the living room like she lives here and sets the bottles of vodka down on the coffee table with enough finesse to almost knock over every single other item on Roseanne's table. "Where are your shot glasses?"

"Lisa, maybe we should..." Roseanne trails off lamely as Lisa manages to sniff out the shot glasses in the kitchen within seconds like some sort of bomb-detecting dog.

"Look away," Lisa tells her as she uncaps the vodka. "I don't want you to cheat."

"You are literally pouring the shots," Roseanne says, frowning as Lisa spills some vodka onto her counter.

"We'll get Jisoo to mix them up," Lisa says. Her movements slow ever so slightly, but it's enough for a wicked smirk to stretch across Roseanne's face. "Jisoo is coming, right?"

"Probably." Roseanne leans against the edge of the counter, pretending to examine her nails. "But if you don't want her here, I could totally make something up."

"No!" Lisa turns, holding up the bottle of vodka like it's a knife. Her cheeks redden when she realizes, and she sets it down hastily. "I mean, it would probably be more fun with her here. After all, the more the merrier!"

Roseanne chuckles as Lisa returns to the shot glasses. "Sure, Lisa."

Without looking back, Lisa flips her a middle finger.

Jisoo does show up, and a few minutes later, the three of them are gathered around the shot glasses like they're in some kind of cult. The flickering candles Roseanne has out probably don't help either, but then again, they do have images printed on the labels that Roseanne has a feeling would not go over well with any kind of cult, really.

"Why do your candles all have Shreks on them?" Jisoo stares at one, squinting at the picture in mild horror.

"Why would my candles not have Shrek on them is the better question," Roseanne informs her sagely. "Why do your candles not have Shrek on them?"

"Because I actually —"

"Okay, okay," Lisa cuts in, already reaching for a glass. "Shot roulette, you know the rules. You drink one. It might be water. It might be vodka. It might be a potion that makes you crave ants to the point where you become an anteater. Who knows?"

Roseanne tries not to be too bewildered at this.

"I'll go first." Lisa beams and downs a shot. Roseanne watches her face carefully, but her face remains completely blank of any emotion. "Okay! Jisoo?"

Jisoo turns to the circle of shots with narrowed eyes before picking one up and surveying it carefully. It seems to pass the test, and she takes the shot. She's much more obvious with the way she grimaces immediately, and Roseanne marks it down as vodka in her head.