Chapter 3

3rd POV

100 years later 

Ten mysterious figures are gathered around a table. "So, what did you hear when you infiltrated the Olympians meeting Nico and Jason?" asked a man in ocean blue.

The boy in pitch black, known as Nico, spat, "They are going to summon us all out of the pit in one week because there is a new prophecy, and they want us to fix it."

"They also are planning to pretend they were under some spell when they banished us, which is a load of crap," the boy in sky blue and white named Jason said.

"So what is this prophecy, Frank?" a girl in gold and black asked while she sat on the man in blue's lap.

All eyes turned to the boy in green and brown known as Frank, who had a girl who was in light red and black in his lap. 

"The prophecy goes, 'The fallen and betrayed shall rise again, death and destruction shall begin, furry unleashed the prince shall die, unless saved by the ones who fly, with the help of the fallen and titans, the gods shall be frightened. " The girl said. 

Frank looked annoyed and said, "Hazel, they asked me to say it."

Hazel ignored her husband and looked at a girl in white and pink holding hands with Jason and said, "Piper, what did you find out about the demigod camps?"

The woman named Piper said, "There are around 4500 campers at Camp Half-Blood, one son of Zeus, two daughters of Poesidon, and no children of Hades there; there are 2000 demigods at Camp Jupiter, one son of Pluto and one daughter of Jupiter, and no children of Neptune."

The boy in blue sighed, "Thalia, what did you find?" as he looked at the girl in purple and red.

"Well, Percy, you won't like it," Thalia said.

The boy named Percy asked, "What up, Thals?"

Thalia looked at a girl wearing blood red and maroon holding hands with Nico and asked, "Reyna, do you want to tell him, or do you want me to tell him?"

(A/N Nico is bi, Will was killed around 50 years ago, and Nico saw it, Reyna comforted him and they fell in love, so yeah, just to all those Will x Nico stans. I write this cause every story I read with Nico being strait people hate, so just want to give a little context)

The girl named Reyna said, "I think your husband should tell him, little miss Newlywed." They looked at the boy, dressed in orange and yellow, holding Thalia's hand.

He pouted, "That's not fair. You want Percy mad at me so he won't want to hang out with me 'cause we accidentally destroyed the castle last time."

Percy laughed sinisterly, "Leo, I will never be mad at you enough not to destroy stuff with you. But I do need that information."

Leo said, "Oh, right. Well, there are at least 6000 hunters of Art-" "Do not speak the gods' names here!" Percy snarled at him, causing him to flinch before he regained his composure and nodded.

"You said 6000 hunters?!" The girl in black and gold asked, shocked. Reyna nodded, "Yes, he did, Annabeth, so who's going where?"

Annabeth thought for a little bit as they all looked at her. Finally, she spoke, "Well, Percy would slaughter the campers all like he did to those annoying Egyptians a few months ago," "Hey!" he protested with a sadistic grin.

 She continued, "I think we send Jason and Frank to Camp Half-Blood to thin their numbers by half, we send Thalia and Leo to reduce Camp Jupiter's numbers to 1/3 of their current size, and Reyna and Nico go eliminate the Hunters."

Thalia raised her hand, and Percy raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" he asked her. She said, "What are you two doing? Nothing inappropriate, I hope, 'cause last time I walked in on you two after I returned from a mission." 

Percy and Annabeth laughed, a laugh-filled with evil. "We," Annabeth said, "Are going to get rid of everyone and everything in Atlantis." 

"Awe mannnnn..." Leo whined, "I wanted to do that." He started pouting till Thalia kissed him and said, "Now, love, we get to go fight Romans." As he sighed in acceptance.

"So, When are we leaving?" Nico and Jason asked at the same time. They all laughed at the two before Annabeth finally caught her breath and said, "We strike at 3 a.m. per the time zone we are attacking so that everyone is either asleep or tired." They all nod as the couples walk off to their rooms together. 

Percy and Annabeth are the only ones in the room now, and they start talking about how they plan to slaughter every man, woman, and child in Atlantis. After a few minutes, Annabeth said, "You're hot when you plan a massacre." As they moved in closer, they started making out as Percy carried her to their bedroom for fun.

-----Linebreak-----

A young boy in all black who had been sent to scout Tartarus to see if the ten heroes had still survived stumbled upon a magnificent castle made of all kinds of metals.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" a feminine voice said behind him, startling him.

He turned to look at the speaker and saw her in red and black with a man standing behind her in green and brown. "Yes, it is," the boy says.

The girl smiles at him warmly even though her eyes are still cold. He doesn't notice and begins to trust her, "What's your name, little one?" the boy in green asks.

"My name is Grayson, Grayson Smith, son of Pluto, and you are?" The boy in black, now identified as Grayson, said.

The man and woman looked at each other and appeared to have a silent conversation for a second before turning to the boy and saying, "You can call me G, and that guy over there is T."

"Do those letters stand for something?" the boy inquires.

"Yes," the man going by T says, "but you'll have to wait till later to find out; wanna come inside?"

"Sure! It looks really cool!" the boy exclaimed.

Hazel and Frank told everyone to use a single letter from one of the primordials. Also, to ensure it fits their gender. Frank was going by T for Tartarus, and Hazel was going by G for Gaea. They all made their choices as T and G led their prey into their trap.