Chapter 17

This is gonna be the last full chapter; I'll wrap it all up in the next one

3rd POV

As the ten betrayed demigods approached the 50 children of their parents, they all drew jagged black as-night daggers. "So," Percy said, "Who wants to go first? Ah, I know the children of the king." He looked at Jason and Thalia as they approached the child of their respective parent(Jason to the daughter of Jupiter and Thalia to the son of Zeus).

As Jason drew his dagger along the daughter of Jupiter's face, the gods all changed into their Roman forms as Frank let them. Jupiter began to growl, and thunder was heard miles away as they didn't let it get closer. "Don't you dare touch her!" Jupiter, Dianna, and Mars said. 

Jason dug it deeper, drawing blood on her face and causing her to scream in pain as the gods screamed in rage. Jupiter tried to unleash his divine form as Frank shook his head, "Tsk tsk, that's not going to work." 

As Jason was leaving deep cuts all over her body, Thalia made a whip of lightning and began whipping the son of Zeus, causing him to scream in pain after every hit. They continued doing that until the children of the sky god passed out from pain and blood loss. "Well, that was entertaining," Nico said while he held Reyna's waist. 

"Well, children of the war gods turn," Annabeth said as she and Frank walked to the children of Mars, Ares, and Athena. As they did, Mars/Ares and Athena started struggling harder. "None of that," Percy said as he made the gods' blood boil, causing them to scream in agony.

Annabeth began on the 15 remaining children of Athena, starting but cutting off the hand of the eldest son of Athena, which resulted in a scream of agony, leaving him to bleed out and move on to the oldest daughter. 

She began breaking her fingers one at a time, causing screams of pain every time, and Annabeth chuckled darkly every time the girl screamed. She went to the next and dragged her dagger along the son of Athena's body, making him look like a checkerboard pattern of blood.

 As she went to the next daughter, the girl said, "Please, I swear on the Styx I will never betray you or go against you in any way. Just-just don't hurt me or my twin brother," she said as she looked at the boy next to her.

"Hmm," Annabeth said as she looked at Percy, and he got the message. "Alright," Percy said with a wicked smile. "If you swear on the river Styx and the name of Chaos that you will never betray the 10 of us and disown and attack your godly parent nonlethally, we will let you join our forces. How does that sound?" He said to them.

A bunch of them swore the oath and attacked their parents. What was left on the gods' side were the daughters of Poseidon, one son of Mars, one daughter of Aphrodite, and one daughter of Hephaestus. The remaining 45 demigods consisted of the son of Pluto, 14 children of Aphrodite, eight children of Hephaestus, 12 children of Athena, and nine children of Mars.

Every other camper also swore and disowned their parent, giving the ten most powerful beings in the universe 1,113 Greek demigods on their side and 1312 Roman demigods on their side. The gods watched all this unfold with terror and rage. 

After all the oaths were said, the ten turned to where the five loyal demigods and the five already tortured were. The five already tortured were all close to dying, but they were given a choice to take the oath. But they all refused and spat in the face of the generous women, causing the men to become furious as they combined their powers for a form of torture too gruesome to describe.

After they finished, the five men looked up from their torture victims to find that the gods all threw up and had faces of pure terror on their faces. "Well, now that we have shown what happens to those who disrespect our wives, I think it's time for a different demonstration," Percy said.