Chapter 9

Reyna POV

-----after everyone finished up their missions and met back up in the dining area-----

"Hey," Percy said casually. 

"Hi," Jason and Nico answered. Annabeth said, "Tell me everything worked for you guys properly?" I was confused by the way she said it. 

"Did something go wrong for you guys?" I asked her. She glanced at Percy, "Seaweed brain here got himself stabbed and also stabbed the big water boy in the stomach, but other than that, nothing went wrong."

We all looked at him, and Frank spoke, "Percy, you got stabbed?" He looked sheepishly at him and said, "Well, it was more like Triton grazed me." "Grazed!? What do you mean grazed!? You were pouring out ichor like a fountain!" Annabeth said. 

We all laughed at him as he pouted. "So you stabbed your dad in the stomach?" Nico asked him with a smile. Percy laughed evilly, "Yeah, that fool had it coming."

"Well, things went pretty well for us," I said. "Artemis showed up, but Neeks there beat her into a bloody pulp." Nico glared at me and said, "What did I tell you about that nickname," as he crossed his arms, and we all laughed at him. 

"Well, it is only a little past 3:30 in the morning, and Hazel is in bed waiting for me, so I'm off to my room. See y'all in a few hours," Frank told us. I took Nico's hand and led him to our room as the others went to theirs. 

We climbed into bed together, and I snuggled into my husband's chest. "That was fun and all, but I enjoy spending time like this," I say while rubbing his abbs. He makes me look at him, and we make out, and it progresses into... well, you know. 

-----2 and a half hours after they returned-----

There was a knock on our door, and Nico got up, much to my protest, and he drew the shadows to cover his body in pants and a hoodie made of shadows. 

He opened the door to see Leo, who said, "Hey man, you, oh, I interrupted." He looked and saw me under the blanket and Nico in clothes made of shadow on him. 

Nico grumbled, "Whatever. Did you need something?" And Leo says, "Um, well, we were about to leave, and Percy wanted us all there. Something about seeing the ones who betrayed us and the ones who killed her sister suffer." 

Upon hearing this, he looked at me, and I said, "Leave us to get ready, and we will be there in a bit." Leo nodded and left, closing the door.

Nico walked over to me and dropped the shadows around him and well, we did some stuff. Around 10 minutes later, we dressed and made our way to the throne room. I saw Annabeth sitting in Percy's lap, and I climbed into Nico's as soon as he got to his throne. 

"Alright, now we witness the fall of the amazons who killed my sister and the Romans who betrayed me, right?" I ask, and Annabeth nods. 

"Yeah, Thalia and Leo are off to reduce Camp Jupiter's numbers to around 600, and Piper and Hazel are off to eliminate the Amazons. In the morning, The gods will realize what happened, and using the powers of Hecate and Hades, they will summon us out of the pit, and the remaining demigods will be transported to Olympus to brief us. Then we will continue with the plan."

"Yes," Percy said, "But first, Thalia, Piper, Leo, Hazel, you must complete your missions. Good luck out there," he said as they nodded. 

Thalia and Leo disappeared in a flash of lightning and light, and Piper and Hazel into flashes of pink and black, respectively. Percy raised his hand, and the screen showed two images: Thalia and Leo and Piper and Hazel.