Chapter 15

Jason POV

When we arrived at the big house, the 10 of us sat down, pulling chairs to the far side of the room away from the ping pong table where they held their war council. Around 5 minutes later, we all got bored of talking, and the couples started making out. Five minutes of making out later, one of the head councilors walked in. 

"Awe, gross! Really?! In here?!" He said as we all pulled apart, not embarrassed, just miffed we were interrupted. "And who are you?" I asked. "The name's Bond, James Bond," he said in a terrible British accent.

Thalia glared at him. "What is your name, you annoying little piece of sh-" Hazel interrupted, "Thalia! We've all been over this! No swearing! I thought you would be better than Percy!" "Whatever," she muttered. 

"I'm Alex Johnson, son of Zeus. Unlike certain children of Zeus," he said, looking at Thalia, "I am quite nice and have a fatal flaw of loyalty, so I won't ever betray my friends." 

Thalia looked furious as Leo quivered with rage, "Are you implying my- that Thalia betrayed her friends?"

The son of Zeus looked at him, scared, "I didn't mean that; I meant that I was nice, and she wasn't because she almost cursed me out for a joke." We all glared at him until the other counselors and Chiron walked in.

Chiron said, "We should begin. For those of you who don't know, this is Bethany, daughter of Jupiter and praetor of the 12th legion. Bethany, how many Romans are left after the attack?"

The praetor Bethany said, "We have exactly 657, how many Greeks are left?" Chiron looked at the new head of Athena cabin; Mark, I think his name was. "How many do we have, Mike?" Chiron asked Mike. I guess I got his name wrong.

"We have precisely 942 campers left. Plenty to destroy them with." Mike answered. Leo snorted quietly, but not quietly enough. Everyone looked at him. "Got something to say, weakling?" the annoying daughter of Poseidon, Esther, said.

"Oh, nothing, just from what I know about their numbers, which isn't much, that many won't do any good. You'll all die." Leo said. Another girl who looks almost identical to Esther said, "Why did you say, 'you'll all die'? Are you not going to be fighting with us? Are you a coward?"

Percy looked at her, "Who are you?" he asked. "I am Grace Jang, sister to the most powerful demigod ever. Who are you?" she said. 

"Well, since you don't recognize him, I'm guessing you aren't talking about him. That is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and the strongest demigod ever," I said. She scoffed at me and him. 

"You still didn't answer the question; why did he say, 'you'll all die' as if he wasn't going to fight alongside us." A guy who just walked in said. "Who are you?" Nico asked. 

"Ralph, son of Pluto praetor of the 12th legion, blah blah blah. Anyways, answer the question." Ralph stated. Annabeth answered him, "We do not plan to die in this fight; we are the strongest demigods ever, so even if you all die, which most likely will happen, we will survive." 

Multiple people scoffed at what she said. "If you are so powerful, why haven't we seen you around?" One of the counselors asked. 

Reyna said, "Well, we saved the world around what?" She looked at Chiron and asked, "100 years ago?" He nodded, and she continued, "And the gods then cast us into Tartarus after for seemingly no reason." 

Percy said, "Cause they are a bunch of annoying paranoid bit-" Hazel cut him off again, "STOP WITH THE GOSH DARN SWEARING PERCY! THEY SAID THEY WERE INFLUENCED BY AN OUTSIDE POWER!" She was agitated. He kept swearing, but good on her for maintaining our cover. 

"Anyways, ignoring him," Piper said, "We've been in Tartarus for the past 100 years or so.. We are the seven from the prophecy of seven," she said, gesturing to the seven and introducing us all and continued to Thalia, Nico, and Reyna. (I ain't doing it. Y'all know them.)

"So as she said," Frank said, "We are the most powerful and will be fine." Suddenly, the two praetors and five of the campers said as one, "We challenge you seven to a dual." Percy looked at them, bored. 

"Leo, no offense, but as the worst fighter here, do you think you can take them all?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled, "I think I coulda taken them all before our little vacay to hell," He answered.

They all got furious. "Chiron permission to beat them up? We want to prove one of the original seven can beat the cheap imitations." Hazel asked politely.

The fake seven got even madder as Chiron said, "Please don't hurt them too badly." He had a gleam in his eye. He genuinely seemed to like us. I guess we were his favorite heroes. I should ask Percy if we can spare him. Stupid ADHD, back on topic.

We all walked into the arena and waited for the new seven. Leo looked at Chiron as they walked in and said, "Introductions, please?" "Yes," Chiron responded. "That is Esther and Grace Jang, daughters of Poseidon," he pointed at the two annoying girls, "That is Alex Johnson, son of Zeus, "he pointed at the boy we met earlier, "That is Ralph Grayson, son of Pluto," he said pointing at the praetor, "that is Bethany McLair daughter of Jupiter" he pointed at the other praetor, "that is Mike Crabber, son of Athena," he said as he pointed at the new head counselor of Athena, "and lastly that is Anna Dolor daughter of Ares," he said as he pointed to the girl with blood red hair. 

"Ok, cool, well, draw your weapons. Let's do this!" he said as he twisted the bracelet on his wrist, and it turned into a battle hammer with an imperial gold hilt and a celestial bronze hammer head. 

The daughters of Poseidon drew spears, the praetors drew Roman gladiuses, the daughter of Ares drew a hammer similar to Leo's, the son of Athena drew a dagger, and the son of Zeus drew what looked to be two wakizashi (a smaller version of katana's used for dual wielding). 

"Begin!" Chiron said, and they all charged Leo. The sisters jabbed with their spears, the praetors swung at him, the daughter of Ares swung her hammer, the son of Zeus swung his two swords, and the son of Athena snuck around to stab him in the back. 

Leo twirled his hammer with masterful precision and broke the spears, disarming the dagger and gladiuses, knocking back the wakizashi, and slamming the hammer backward, causing Ares's daughter to fall off balance. He then remembered he was supposed to blend in as a demigod and feigned exhaustion. 

Leo dropped his hammer and drew hunting knives. As he ran at them around the speed of a peak base human, he set the daggers on fire and swiftly knocked out all the women. Then, he set to work incapacitating the men without knocking them out. Afterward, he looked up, forcing himself to breathe very heavily. 

"Well," Percy said, bored, "That proves our point. Our weaponsmith just mopped the floor with you all. If that is all, we are headed to our cabin." We all got up and started to walk away. "Wait!" the daughter of Ares called. "Where did you get your hammer?" 

Leo looked at him, "I made it myself. We spent 100 years in that pit. We found a whole bunch of telkhines melting down celestial bronze and imperial gold down there. So after we killed them, I used the material to make a weapon, and I had all of them," He gestured to us all and continued, "Teach me how to fight. I then created my style with the hammer."

"Is that all?" Nico asked, completely done with them all. "Yes, you may go," Chiron said, and we all headed back to our place, and the couples dispersed to our room. And we, well, you know.