Epilogue

3rd POV

-----After Percy killed all the gods-----

The ten transported themselves and the demigods to Olympus and then looked at it. Annabeth scoffed, "I can't believe I designed something so hideous. Baby-" she said as she drew out the y and gave Percy puppy dog eyes. 

He sighed and Piper chuckled. Suddenly Percy just waved his hand lazily and all of Olympus was razed and replaced by our castle. Everyone present that hadn't seen it before was stunned at its beauty.

 They walked into the throne room and sat down on our thrones. Once they sat down the whole army was transported to the foot of our thrones and they all knelt. 

Percy groaned, "Stop kneeling before I hurt you. Anyways, in the name of the primordial high council blah blah blah you all have free reign of the world under the restriction you give all demigods a chance to join us before you kill them and no killing mortals for no reason." "Go," Jason said and they all left the throne room. 

After they all left Percy turned to the other 9 and said, "Alrighty anything to discuss?" and they all shook their heads no. After they shook their heads no he said, "Ok then, council dismissed" as he hopped off his throne and walked towards Annabeth and they flashed out together. 

They all went to their significant other and flashed out. The new council of deities ruled with a just iron fist. The mortals all knew who they were and prayed to them. The Giants and Titans had control of different areas of the Americas and were actually good rulers, severely punishing those who broke the law.

The 10 fallen demigods constantly tortured the gods in Tartarus and raised their kids to be good successors to them one day. All in all, they were both kinder and stricter than the gods. Everyone was living better, there were no more beggars or poor. Nor were there the super-rich. Everyone got paid the same amount every month.

Pretty much a perfect communist government. And they all lived happily ever after, the end.(Lmao)

(i really have no idea how to end this sooooo you get cringy storybook ending. If you have a better way tell me and I'll rewrite this part)