Chapter 8

Percy POV

-----3 hours after the meeting-----

Jason, Frank, Reyna, Nico, Annabeth, and I met up, and we wished each other luck as I vapor traveled Annabeth and I to the gates of Atlantis.

 We were both dressed in hoods and armor and a mask, and we were covered entirely cause we figured my dad might recognize us. I also planned to kill Triton and Amphitrite while here.

As soon as we appeared, we saw two Merman guards. They both drew their weapons. The one on the left side of the gate said, "Halt! What is your business?" They looked at us skeptically, and the one on the right said, "You look very suspicious the way you are dressed."

I chuckled darkly. "We are here to slaughter every city resident. Obviously." They shuffled nervously as Annabeth playfully smacked my arm, saying, "Seaweed Brain, you're not supposed to tell them that!"

I looked at her and said, "What was I supposed to tell them?" "You don't tell them anything; you just kill them," she said as they both dropped dead, missing their heads. "Like that." We walked through the city using our powers to slaughter everyone on our way to the palace. 

After a while, the ocean was red with the blood of every citizen and soldier in the city, and all that was left were those who were in the palace. As we walked through the city gates, we were met with Triton and the royal guard. I turned to my wise girl and said, "My love, prevent them from moving. I want them to see their prince die." 

She said, "Sure thing, P." She froze them in time but left them able to see everything. Triton looked at me and said, "You're Pontus, aren't you?" 

"Yes and no," I said as I drew Riptide, which had changed to be a 4ft blade with a pure blue hilt, and the blade was black with a red and blue sea dragon. Triton was eyeing my sword and said, "That has a strange aura. It's... unnatural."

 "Yes, it is unnatural; you see all the primordials, including Chaos blessed. This sword, if I land a hit, the cut will feel like it's on fire. Anyway, I was blessed by Pontus; Chronos blessed her. You probably are wondering who I am, aren't you? I go by many titles: Slayer of Medusa and the Minotaur, bearer of the sky, Savior of Olympus, Bane of Gaia, Defeater of Kronos, Slayer of Giants, Survivor of the Tartarus, you may call me Perseus Jackson." I tell him.

Upon hearing this, Triton visibly paled, "You're... you're supposed to be trapped at the edge of Void's realm being tortured. Why... why are you here? Why are you doing this?"

"Are you that stupid??" Annabeth questioned. "We are here because we were accused of treason, banished, and cast into the pit! We are here because we want revenge!" She said all this and was fuming. 

"Calm down, wise girl," I say as I pull her close and kiss her quickly before turning back to Triton. "Ok, time for you to die." 

I pointed my sword at him and charged at my demigod speed, enough to challenge most of the Olympians, so we outclassed Triton by a decent bit. 

Our weapons clashed for a while, and I was gaining hit after hit on Triton, and he was in a lot of pain due to the properties of my sword. 

Eventually, I looked away to see Annabeth watching me with a pleased look, but as I looked at her distracted, Triton scored a major hit on my sword hand, cutting a deep gash and disabling me from fighting.

I backed off the fight, glaring at my half-brother, who had a triumphant look as he spoke. "Ha, even if Pontus blessed you, that will take a while to heal even in the water. Looks like I win! You are no match for a god, you foolish boy!" 

He grimaced in pain due to the damage I caused him, and he looked at my silver ichor pouring out. "Why is it silver?" He asked.

Annabeth walked over to me, "Tsk tsk, Seaweed Brain. You know, looking away from a fight can get you killed. Also, to answer your question, his ichor is silver because that is the color primordial ichor is." 

As she touched my hand, a golden light surrounded it, and the time on my hand rewound, and it healed back to how it had been a few minutes ago. 

I looked at her and pouted slightly, "Wise girl, that's unfair. I was distracted by your beauty. Well, guess I gotta deal with him now, and we can talk later."

 Triton looked at us, scared. "How did you do that?" he stammered out. "Blessed by Chronos, idiot," I respond to him, pointing at Annabeth. 

"Anyways, Now you die," I state as I charge at him at my top speed, which is fast, and with Annabeth's help, he didn't even see anything before I cleaved him in two from top to bottom. As soon as he fell to the ground, Poseidon flashed in.

"Oop, they know too much," Annabeth said as she killed the last of all Atlantis residents. Poseidon was initially furious, but he fell to his knees when he saw Triton. 

"Who are you and why? Why did you do this?" He sounded fractured. "Well, to answer that question partially, we are An and P," I say to the broken god of the ocean. He asked us, "Why did you slaughter my people and my son?" 

I looked at him, "We already told you we want to see you fall." Upon hearing this, he looked at us with pure rage. "So what you do this to see me suffer!?" he demanded. 

"Yes!" I snapped at him. "I want you to suffer more than any of the gods!" Annabeth put her hand on my arm, "Calm down. I understand your desire for revenge, babe, but this is not the time; he has more to go through before he is allowed to die." 

"Fine, but first, a taste of what he shall experience in the future," I say. I stabbed him in the stomach, which wouldn't kill him, but it would hurt like Hades and burn due to my sword's abilities.

 "Goodbye, oh great lord of the seas," I taunted him as we vapor traveled away, and he started hollering for Apollo.