Chapter 6 - Battle Training (Updated)

A.N: Sorry for the long wait, but I decided to take a week or so off from doing any writing. And will probably take next week also off. But! I'm hoping to get the next updated chapter out by end of the month ^^

Other than that, I hope you guys had a merry Christmas and a great new year! Here's to the next year, hopefully, there's some great news in everyone's future. Now back to the story ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------

"...." Sighing as I sat in my seat, half-bored. After Aizawa-Sensei's abrupt Quirk testing earlier this morning, I was expecting the rest of the day to be just as eventful. But maybe that was wishful thinking, as it was anything but eventful.

("Bro this is so boring! Ugghh.... Can't believe I have to do school, twice. Twice!")

Present Mic stood at the front of the classroom, looking at a book as he spoke out to the students. "Who can find the mistake in the following English sentence? HEY EVERYBODY! LOOK ALIVE! HANDS UP, SHOW SOME SPIRIT!" Present Mic exclaimed as he threw his arm up into the air. As he tried to pump up / wake his class.

It was Yaoyorozu who put up her hand and answered it correctly. No shocker there. Even if we've only just met, she just strikes me as the teacher's pet type. Or nerd as Bokugo would say, not that's a bad thing.

Anyway... You'd think that with such an energetic teacher, English would be an interesting subject. Then again I don't need the lessons, with it getting translated for me automatically anyway. Thanks, Raphael. Well, at least we get to eat top-notch food at lunchtime, made by the Cook Hero, Lunch Rush.

 Well, at least we get to eat top-notch food at lunchtime, made by the Cook Hero, Lunch Rush

("How the hell is a chef a hero?") I ask myself as I look at said person. ("For that matter how does he even see? Or eat? He doesn't even have a face!") Being a little weirded out by the chef, I'd turned my attention elsewhere. Though I'm one to talk, as the fact my real form doesn't even have a mouth, eyes or a face. So the best course of action is probably to try ignore this before I go crazy and try to figure that stuff out.

Sitting at one of many tables in the school's cafeteria. I'd be currently sitting with Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka. Thankfully we had a bit of an introduction at the start of English. So I managed to get everyone's name. Though Raphael will probably tell me them if I forget.

Iida is currently halfway through his curry and rice and a glass of orange juice. Uraraka would basically have the same but in a couple of bowls rather than it all on one plate. ("Maybe she doesn't like her food touching each other?") I do remember some people having that 'quirk' back on my OG planet. While Deku has some spaghetti and meatballs. I meanwhile chose Ramen. It's basically a noodle soup dish that has sliced pork, nori, menma, and scallions.

I can't help but stare at my bowl ("How long has it been since I had ramen? Mom's cooking was the best I've ever had. And she could cook up a dish on par or even better than my original world Japanese dishes but.... She never did Ramen before I turned into a slime, so I never knew what her ramen tasted like") gulping nervously, as I pick up the chopsticks and grab some of the noodles and pork.