Chapter 14 - Codenames & Internships

".......mmmmmmnnnmmm........" Slowly opening my eyes, looking up at the familiar ceiling of my 1 bedroom apartment. My other senses would 3return to me as my brain slowly woke up. The previous day's events came to the front of my mind. The festival, the fights, the incident, the food, everything. However, there is something missing.

"...... How did I get here? I remember going to UA, talk of potential agencies coming in for us in class but then...." searching through my memory results in no answers.

<"Answer, Master fell asleep in class and was ultimately carried home by Aizawa, Tsuyu Asui, and Mina Ashido.">

While being carried home like that certainly is embarrassing. It's also kinda nice they care so much for someone they just met, to go that far. "Embarrassing as that is and putting it aside. It was good of them" My cheeks do heat up a tiny bit at the image of myself being carried piggyback style like that in public.

<"Actually, Master was carried by Tsuyu Asui wrapped in her tongue.">

"......." And just like that my mental image changed. While still nice, it had a... leader feel to it. Shaking my head to clear those thoughts. Kicking the bed covers of my form as I hop out of bed.

"Huh? I'm still in human form? Wait why am I wearing.... nevermind I can guess to as why. Whatever." Trying to ignore the cute and pink on my body, that appear to be ripped in places. "Ripped? Why are they.... huh?" Looking down at my clothing, they being ripped isn't the only thing I notice.

Quickly looking to the side of my bed and towards the bedside table. It would be a simple dark brown wooden box with some thin-looking legs. But that's not important right now ("OH YEAH! IVE FINALLY GOTTEN TALLER! IM BACK BABY, OH YEAH! Who's da slime?! Finally!") Jumping in the air with joy, I can now see onto the top of it. While before I had to get on my tip toes to do so. Now it looks to roughly be at my hip size, which means I've fully recovered!

Smiling to myself and Mt personal victory over my vertical challenges as of late. I can now go around and not be cooed over because I look like a toddler or something. Sitting on the edge of my bed, my smile would drop as there's something important to see to.

("Raphael, it's time we talked about before.") I say in a way that left no room for debate. We can't move forward if we are not on the same page.

<"...."> She would remain quiet, so I figure I might as well take the first step.

("So.... I apologize if I did anything wrong or offended you.") I think seriously while picturing myself bowing apologetically.

<".... Its...."> Pausing at first and with the first word being the first line of her favorite sentence. I will not accept it being nothing.

("Then what else could have gotten you to not respond at times, to be short with me? Please, I trust you with my life. But I need to know what I did") Being a tiny bit eager to sort this problem out. My emotions might be showing on my face. Namely concern.

<"It's just your imag"> Before she could finish that sentence again, I'd interrupt her a bit forcefully. Hopefully showing just how serious I am about this.

("No! Tell me what's wrong and how I can make it right!") I may have put a little too much energy into that, hopefully, I didn't just shout at her. But it was probably getting to that point.

<"....."> Her silence was deafening, and that's what made it worse for me.

("Rapheal, please answer") I practically beg as I find myself getting low onto the floor. Both in the real world and in my mind. Nothing would be said for a couple of minutes. I was just about to give up, till the quiet but calm and collected voice of Rapheal echoed in my mind.