Chapter 9 - Recovery Of Body, Friendships & Sports Festival?

Author note:

I'm going to be downgrading Beelzebub with further limitations. Otherwise the skill is simply too powerful for MHA universe and etc. Other than that, hope you enjoy the chapter and look forward to your thoughts in the comments ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

".........."

Distant voices could be heard, though they may seem quiet and muffled. To the point where it would be hard to distinguish what may be being said or who by. Slowly stirring from my slumber as the voices seem to be getting louder and more excited. Giving up on catching some Z's, I'd decide to get up.

However, my bed feels weird, not to mention I can't kick off my bed sheet. ("What's going on?") Going for the worm myself up technique, I seem to get somewhat free of my 'bed' but find my head is being stopped by some fabric. ("Huh? Where the frick am I?")

<".....">

("Raphael?") I'd get no answer from her, as she stays quiet. ("Did I do something to make her mad?") While I was thinking about what I could have possibly done. The voices would get more defined, as well as a cute-sounding giggle could be heard.

"That tickles!" Muttered what sounded like Mina. With my 'bed' starting to jiggle! Before the fabric that was stopping me suddenly moves or rather opens up. With a cartoon pop, my head would suddenly pop out of my 'bed'.

"Gah!" Closing my eyes as the bright light of the fricking sun burns its way into my retina.

"Morning sleepy head~" A familiar and chirpy voice came from above. Instinctively looking up, whilst blinking quickly. To try to get my eyes used to the level of light again. All I see at first is pink, a lot of pink. "Is someone still tired?" Taunted the voice.

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did." Said another voice to the side.

"Hey don't say that! Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--" Shouted another in panic.

"Shut up! Grow a pair loser!" While a clearly angry one interjected.

Slowly my vision started to come back and not be just blobs of colour. Even as a Slime, it appears I'm not a morning person. "Looks like Rimuru is finally awake, ribbit." Suddenly I get the feeling more than one person is looking at me.

Turns out that the pink blob, was none other than Mina. While confusing at first to see just a lot of white fabric, some, red fabric then some more pink below, in a round shape. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where I was. Even before my vision fully came back. ("W-wait... that actually happened?!") I could tell my face may have gone.... a bit red in colour. Okay a lot red.

"You stuck? Here let me help you" Mina says as her gain hand suddenly invades my personal space, to fish and grab me out of her cleavage.

"Wait I'm still wearing.... what the heck!" Still thinking I was wearing only newspaper, I flailed about in her hand to only realize I was wearing something much, much, much worse.