Chapter 7 - The Other Side Of The Coin (Updated)

"What the hell Tempest! Since when did you get a Limo?!" A shocked Ashido exclaimed, who was standing on the path (Or sidewalk for you Americans ^^ ), looking through the open window of the vehicle I was currently in. It's a small world, as they say. Myself, Ashido, and Tsuyu live relatively close to one another. To the point where we COULD catch the same train to UA whilst only being about 50 minutes walk away from one another. Either way, Bakugo would be included in that too but....

'I'm not your babysitter, make your own damn way, you bunch of extras' is what we got last time we asked if he wanted to join us, at the train station. Today however was different, Ashido and Tsuyu were talking amongst themselves before I arrived. Though stopped to gawk at the fact a black and expensive-looking Hummer limo pulled up alongside them. Well, it was more of Ashido who was doing more of the gawking, but still. Their expressions, I gotta admit, were funny.

Putting my phone away after saving my progress. I forgot how addicting mobile games can be since my death and rebirth. Then again, they seem just as brain-numbing as before. Insert a meme of how stupid the people playing mobile games are in adverts here. Thankfully it wasn't too long of a wait for the next train. Roughly 15 or so minutes.

"Yeah. Sorry about yesterday" I say apologetically through the open door, whilst rubbing the back of my head.

Mina simply rolls her eyes in response "I said it's fine, no need to apologize. You weren't in control AND you gave me that potion. So far as I'm concerned we're good" she says shooting me a smile and thumbs up.

"Potion?" Tsuyu asks, putting a finger to her lips.

"This way ladies" said the guy who was currently holding the door open for my classmates to enter, after getting out of the driving seat

"This way ladies" said the guy who was currently holding the door open for my classmates to enter, after getting out of the driving seat. Allowing the pair to peer into the very plush interior of the limo. Which consisted of black leather seats that have light blue cross stitching, with one row of seats being on the left side. The leather itself is super plush and soft. Meanwhile, on the right side, there would be a show cabinet that is full of deserts, that go from back to front, well almost. Part of it is also a mini bar, with some wine bottles on display. Though unfortunately, they are just for show, Velzard has already seen to their emptying. The flooring would be of a dark grey wood, while the ceiling has a strip of mirror in the middle. While the rest of some black soft material, with mini lights poking out. Making it look like a night sky full of stars. That wouldn't be all, at one end, near the boot, is another cabinet but this one has kitchen appliances. Like a coffee/expresso maker, a milkshake mixer and a small ice-cream machine. Along with a draw underneath that pulls out, revealing a small mini fridge full of sodas. While at the other end, on the driver's side, there is a big screen. That goes from one side of the limo to the other, and from floor to ceiling. It can and does show any channel out there, be it sports, music, films, etc. Yes, including the more adult-themed stuff, I won't say how I know though.