∆≈CHAPTER V≈∆

I woke up all wet.

I know you're thinking that I made myself wet with my pee. But no, my face was wet. All because of Millie.

She splashed water all over Louis and my face. "Wake up !" She said in a sing-song voice and a huge smirk spread all over her lips.

"MILLIE !!!!" Louis thundered.

"What ?" Millie replied casually.

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU HAVE TO THROW WATER ALL OVER MY —" he looked towards me, then continued, "OUR FACE !?!?!?"

"I don't know, for fun, I guess ?" She smirked even more.

Louis rolled his eyes and went to the washroom flaring his nostrils. I myself was annoyed a bit, but whatever she did was fun.

"Aren't you going to yell at me ?" Millie asked.

"Who, me ?" I pointed a finger towards myself. "Of course not, I would rather encourage you to do so ! I love seeing Louis angry, in a playful way obviously."

She chuckled at my reply and walked out of Louis's room.

After a couple of minutes, Louis came out. His clothes changed, his hair wet and his face cleaner than ever. Honestly, he looked so good.

"Think about yourself and Louis once again !" Harold's voice rang in my ears.

My cheeks felt warm and my stomach did a backflip sort of. It was a completely different feeling ; a feeling I've never felt before whenever I saw Louis.

He smiled at me and suddenly came closer to me. Louis placed his hand on my cheek and then, removed a strand of hair from my face.

It felt like my cheeks were on fire. Was Louis this beautiful the whole time ? Is it me or does everyone find him attractive ?

"Good morning," he whispered in my ear.

I gulped. I wanted to speak but, couldn't. I was screaming internally, but was frozen on the outside.

After a couple of seconds, I finally managed a 'good morning'.

We both headed downstairs. The electricity was cut off for the whole day.

The whole of London was flooded with water. People were stuck, many houses were under water. The government literally provided boats as a means of transport. We could hear helicopters zooming above the sky, rescuing people, every now and then.

Both mine and Louis's parents were stuck in this watery mess.

Mom and dad were stuck in mom's office, while Louis's in Mrs Partridge's friend's house.

"Breakfast ?" Louis asked.

"I guess so, wait I'll call Millie," I replied and went up to Millie's room.

I knocked on the door, come in I heard the familiar voice of Millie.

I opened the door and found Millie brushing her hair ; her skincare scattered on her dresser.

"C'mon let's have breakfast !" I said.

"C'ming," she said, quietly.

"All right, we're downstairs," I said as I exited her room.

Honestly Louis's house felt like a home to me. It never gave me that creep feeling when you enter someone's house.

The house of the walls were painted white and photos of Louis and his family hung on the walls. Each member of the family had their rooms decorated according to their will. Millie and Issie's rooms were more of the softie aesthetic vibes while Louis made no effort in decorating his room. But our picture together made my heart flutter.