∆≈CHAPTER IX≈∆

Hello, guyssss
How're y'all doing ??
Wishing everyone a good day and happy reading <3333

Let's get started with the story ...

That night after a few arguments it was decided that Ivy, Oliver and Aunt Daisy would be shifting to their flat the next day.

I slept in my parents' bedroom's couch. While Mum and Aunt Daisy shared mum and dad's bed. Ivy and Oliver were in my room and Dad slept on one of the couches of the living room.

We did everything or more like, Mum did everything she could for them. Just because they were rich. Mum can be so prejudiced sometimes. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I lazily got down from the couch that I was sleeping on. I sighed. I walked the distance to my room's bathroom. But, guess what ?

What !?!

THE. DOOR. WAS. LOCKED.

I knocked, once.

Twice.

Thrice.

Fourth time... my anger was slowly heating up.

Fifth time

Tenth time !?!?!?!?!?! How dare you Ivy !!!!

I aggressively started thumping my palm on the door. "IVY !!! OPEN THE DOOR !!"

Minutes later, a hazy looking Oliver opened the door. "Holy —" he muttered a curse word.

"Good morning !" He spoke when he came to his senses.

"Shove off," I made a disgusted face. "Is anyone in the bathroom ?"

"Nope," he said and plopped onto the bed and was soon again, asleep.

I looked around for Ivy and found her sleeping on the couch. She even kept herself composed when she slept ! I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

"Bye, Mum !" I called out for my mother. "I'm off to school !"

Just as I was about to leave, Ivy stood on the doorway.  Calm down, take a deep breath ... I reminded myself.

"I never knew, you guys were so poor," she curled her lips.

"Well, I thought you did !" I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Well, what made you say that ?"

"I really regret having chosen to study in your school, I mean look at the uniform. Jokes on the Principal," she laughed in a very boiling-my-blood way.

"I think it's enough for poor people like us !" I emphasised the word poor even more.

"Watch your mouth, Beatrix !" Ivy hissed.

"And you, yours !"

I practically pushed her out of my way and went rushing towards school. Maybe talking to Louis, Julie and Jacob would make me feel better ? Yeah, it definitely would.

I reached school in no more than ten minutes. Luckily, I wasn't late today. I rushed to my classroom ; threw my bag on the bench and hurried downstairs for the assembly.

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

I didn't even realise and half of the day had passed. It was lunch break. Louis, Jacob, Julie and I were practically shoving the food inside our mouth. Because from today onwards, the practice for the Cultural Fest would be starting.