∆≈CHAPTER XIV≈∆

hey, hey welcome back

just wanna remind you that you are beautiful and you deserve the best of things <333

================================

Today's evening was the best. Aunt Amelia was so sweet and Diana was like my best friend.

But, she was super oblivious.

Like every time I kept telling her that she liked Harold too ; she denied it. Shook the subject off.

I also came to know about my Mum hating Aunt Amelia and vice versa. Diana told me that once Mum and Aunt Amelia had a fight at their home when Mum was barely ten and Aunt Amelia was twelve. Aunt Amelia was a bit short tempered but, Mum kept on provoking her to argue even more. Out of anger, Aunt Amelia grabbed a pair of scissors and put the pointed tip next to Mum's neck. Just at that moment, Mum's mother entered and saw it.

She said that Aunt Amelia was vicious and cruel because she was about to kill her sister but, it wasn't anything like that. Aunt Amelia couldn't really control her anger much and it still remains to continue as a problem.

Aunt Amelia tried to prove herself but, Mum threw all the blame on her elder sister and cried and cried. This caused a big crack in their relationship. That's why they hate each other.

I didn't know these stuff. I never had siblings.

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

I was once again late to school due to waking up late in the morning.

Assembly was half-way over when I reached the hall. Mrs Harrington was busy delivering her speech and students forcefully listening. Most of the students seemed like they would rather have a maths lesson than this boring speech.

I spotted Louis among the crowd. He stood out a bit from our class' boys as he was comparatively taller than them.

His face was one of utter disgust. He glared at Mrs Harrington so horribly that it made me chuckle under my breath.

It was a bit weird seeing my own class from another person's view. But, it was just as fascinating hence, I explored it a bit more.

Julie wasn't far away from Louis. She was partnered up with Jacob, who was two boys front from Louis. I  saw Julie steal glances at Jacob. Once, they made eye contact and Julie immediately looked away. 

Bloody hell, they're so cute !! I thought and grinned at the two.

Then, I noticed the girl standing right beside Louis. She was no other than that little bitch. IVY !!!

What was she doing near him ? How could he allow ? Didn't he not even once think me ? Was it I who was interfering among the two ? Maybe Louis liked her or something ?  These thoughts ran through my head and unknowingly I rubbed my temple so hard that it ached.

I looked at the two. They seem perfect together. Ivy is so beautiful. She takes care of herself. She has much more feminine qualities than me. She has those curves that I lack. Her nose is small. Her eyes are lovely. Her teeth they're perfect. She has a perfect jawline. Even with that ugly uniform on, she looks good; the most beautiful even.