∆≈CHAPTER XII≈∆

welcome to another chapter of FOREVER *clap clap clap*

let us start without further ado ~~~

"Yeah, so that's basically my school !" I spread out my arms gesturing towards our surroundings.

"I think you're very much mistaken there," said Ivy with a fake grin.

"What ?" I asked, utterly perplexed.

"This school is ours,"she replied ever so dramatically that it made me roll my eyes.

She threw me a disgusted look which I gracefully returned.

"Now, now, stop this glaring contest and let's eat something !" Oliver said.

Ivy broke eye contact first.

"You don't get to eat here anytime snd anywhere you want," I turned to Oliver.

"Homeschooling was lot better !" Oliver protested.

"Who told you to come here ?" I replied almost instantly.

"Woah, woah, woah !" I heard a very familiar voice and it was unmistakably Fartridge's. I mean Louis's.

"Who are you man ?" Oliver asked, an Australian accent in his tone.

"Hi, I'm a student," Louis replied with that stupid mouth of his.

Oliver shifted uncomfortably in his position given to the fact that Louis was smiling like he'd lost it.

"You daft dimbo ! He's asking your name," I looked at him, disapprovingly.

"Well, he could've asked the right way saying Hey, man what's your name ?" Louis pointed out to me.

I was about to say something when Ivy walked closer to us and forcefully grabbed Louis's arm. Then, rested her head on his arm as she couldn't reach his shoulder due to her height.

"Hi, young boy!" Ivy said, seductively. Her voice down to a whisper.

"Um—hello," Louis looked at me. We made eye contact. I could clearly see it in his eyes that he was asking for help.
I nodded and he shared a grimace.

"I'm telling ya, Ivy, consult an eye doctor soon," I said in the same tone as hers ; not the seductive one but the fake I-am-tryna-be-sassy one.

She rolled her eyes and continued to stare at Louis.

"Hope you find some brain back there." It wasn't me who said this but, Oliver. Probably just sibling things.

Ivy didn't pay any attention.

"Why did you say that, Trix ?" Louis asked, giving all his effort to break free from her grip.

"Because she can't see that you're uncomfortable with her around and that you hate it when she touches you," I replied.

Ivy let go of Louis's arm and glared at me and flared her nostrils. She thumped her feet on the ground.

I glanced at Louis and it seemed as if it was taking all of him to contain the laughter that was threatening to break through.

Ivy turned to the right and set off.

I thought perhaps she was going to the canteen but, then remembered she would never ever in her life eat food from the canteen even if she starved to death. Her lunch would always consist a bowl of salad or stir fried veggies with boiled eggs.

"Just remind her that she's gone the wrong way, will you ?" I whispered to Oliver.

"Let's go, shall we ?" Louis offered a hand. I immediately took it and walked towards the cafeteria cum canteen.