||Chapter 5: A Plan||

Nicky pulled up his hood, he knew it wouldn't do much to hide his identity but he still wasn't comfortable being back in Raven Brooks with Mr Peterson.
"What's the first step?"
Quentin and Nicky walked down the street,"I already tired asking the neighbours, but it's hard to tell what's true and what's not.", Nicky nods,"Yeah, you can't depend on them to be honest; Everyone in Raven Brooks lies.", Quentin opened his notebook,"Perhaps we should investigate the theme park, would that be beneficial?", "I mean, he did build the place. And it looks. . . Abandoned.", it did, overgrown grass and it looked like the rides were rusting away.
"Huh."
Nicky climbed over the fence with Quentin.
"Alright, let's look around then."

~

"So he just, buried it?"
"Yeah, even before he kidnapped people a lot of people were mindful of Mr Peterson especially after his wife passed away."
They looked around the park, there didn't seem to be much but there was some places that looked to have been dug at or even footprints that could have belonged to The Guest or Mr Peterson.
*Creak*
"!"
"Get down. . .!"
They both hid behind the old Popcorn cart, Nicky peaked out and very much to his dismay there he saw Mr Peterson.
Nothing much changed about him, he looked the exact same as he did years ago like he had never aged.
Mr Peterson picked up a heap of scrap metal from an old roller coaster cart before he left.
"He really hasn't changed. . ."
Nicky and Quentin stood up.
"There isn't much we can do, we don't know anything about The Raven or where to look for answers."
. . .
Nicky sighed, shaking his head and muttering something before speaking up,"I can't believe I'm about to suggest this. . . We can break into his house again.", Quentin was surprised,"Break into his house?", "We may have a better chance of getting answers if there are two of us. And I know most of the answers we need are in that good forsaken basement and his CCTV room.", Quentin nods, making note of this in his notebook,"So, we need to get into his house, unlock the basement and we'll find answers.", "Yes, and this time I'm not planning to be held hostage or knocked out.", Quentin looked up,"Wait, dud you get in the basement?", "Yeah, but I was knocked out and I uh. . . Didn't have the rest of the keys.", "Good morning, Quentin!", they both jumped, an old man holding a gun,"Who's the new guy?", Nicky didn't reply, so Quentin made up an excuse,"Oh, he's just a tourist.", "Ah. Well sorry the park is closed, though the nature walk is open for all! Especially if it means hunting that old Raven.", an the man left them to go into the woods.
"Thanks. . ."
"No worries, I know you still don't feel comfortable."

=

"Okay, we have a camera, crowbar, lights and a medkit."
Nicky nods,"It's based if we go into different ways: One of us goes in through the back and the other goes through a different way.", Quentin nods, do they had a plan they just needed to get inside the house and hope to find the answers they need.
They just needed to wait for night.