||Chapter 12: Final Showdown||

"Aaron, you're alive. . .!"
Aaron broke the hug,"No. . . Not really. . .", Nicky frowned, Aaron took a deep breath,"I am dead. . . But I was brought back, as this. . . This creature. . . I unknowingly helped my dad and-. . .", Aaron noticed the scar, Nicky noticed his staring and rubbed his scar,"Oh, this. I got it from my escape from the house the first time.", Aaron hugged Nicky again, Nicky hugged back and felt so happy to hug his best friend again even if he was. . . A walking Corpse.
Aaron broke the hug,"We have to stop my Father and save your friend.", Nicky nods, as they left Nicky grabbed a gun off Mr Peterson's desk and ran after Aaron who was 100x faster than he had expected.

=

"QUENTIN?!?!"
Nicky looked around the house, this time he wasn't being quiet or holding back as he ran looking for Quentin or Mr Peterson as Aaron did the same.
Outside he noticed a door was high up, so with a step back and putting the gun strap around him he jumped up and and pulled him into the room to find a long hallway awaited him.
. . .
Walling through the wall, he found two similar looking scarecrows of the two trick or treaters, Nicky wasn't sure if Mr Peterson used their body to. . .
But he tired the metal door and it was pretty much locked.-
*BANG*
"HOLY SHIT!"
Nicky stumbled back in fright, seeing Mr Peterson standing behind the door and trying to the handle.
"Wait. . . That scar-You."
Nicky completely forgot about his hood!
"Mr Peterson. . ."
He tired the door again, Nicky worried it would break so he took the gun and aimed it through the metal shutters,"We can do this peaceful, no one else has to die or get hurt.", Mr Peterson stopped trying the handle, both were silent and looked at one another while Nicky still had the gun in his hands.
"Why did you do it. . . Why did you kill them?. . ."
Mr Peterson glared through the door,"My daught was killed by own child, then my wife died because of a car accident. . . Me and my son aren't so different, no one would have gotten hurt if they didn't decide to stick their nose into my business!", Nicky shook his head,"You could have told the truth! You could have told the parents or at least someone what happened on that day and they would have understood!", "Maybe so, but they would have taken Aaron.", Nicky took a deep breath, pulling his finger away from the trigger,"What about Brianwashing me?", Mr Peterson rested his head against the door.
"You were close to him, despite his flaws and how the Neighbourhood talked about me, so when you were trying to find Aaron I thought I'd shape you into a son that I wanted."
The basket ball.
It was all to lore him into the streets and he could take him, guess Mr Peterson choose a good day as his parents were gone.
"And my friends."
"They came to look for Aaron and Mia not long after you escaped and was sent to hospital."
. . .
Nicky took a deep breath, he felt himself disappearing back into those memories of the hospital.
"GET OFF ME!"
Nicky's eyes snapped open, seeing Mr Peterson being grabbed by The Guest,"Aaron!", the Guest looked at Nicky as it pulled Mr Peterson into the darkness of the tunnel.
"Forgive me Nicky. . . Goodbye Nicky."
"WAIT, ARRON!!!-"
"YOU BRAT OF A-"
They went silent.
"Aaron. . .? AARON?!?"
Nicky used the end of the gun, banging the handle before it fell off and Nicky swung open the door!
"AARON?! MR PETERSON?!?!"
Nicky stopped as he found a hole in the house, looking down he saw Mr Peterson and Aaron laying on the ground motionless.
"No. . ."
Nicky immediately dropped the gun and pulled out his phone to call an ambulance and the police.
"Nicky. . ."
"! Quentin!"
Nicky threw the phone aside as the dispatcher said they were on their way, Quentin had his neck slit and sank to the ground as Nicky tried to use a cloth to stop the bleeding.
"It's fine. . . The ambulance is on their way, just hang on a little longer."

||Hello Neighbour||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें