||Chapter 14: The End. . .||

After a few weeks, things kind of calmed down but also not really as Raven Brook residents were being investigated by the police.
Nicky visited Raven Brook one last, to say goodbye properly as they found the bodies of his friends and finally they had a proper burial.

~

Arriving at the graves, Nicky placed something on each grave that belonged to their friends.
"Sorry guys. . . I'm sorry. . ."
"No need to apologise."
Nicky was startled seeing Aaron walking towards him,"But-How-?!", "Remember; My dad brought me back as a Shapeshifting walking Corpse.", "Ah. . . Right. . .", they stared at the graves in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence but a comfortable silence but slight tension of questions that were left unanswered.
"I understand if you hate me Nicky. . .", Nicky looked at Aaron,"My dad. . . He hurt so many people because of what I did, then. . . What he tired to do to you. . . I wouldn't forgive me for what I had done, unintentionality helping him with his schemes.", Aaron turned to Nicky, Nicky looked at each grave before he looked at Quentin's grave that had a cat sitting on it like it was waiting for Quentin.
"Nicky you should leave Raven Brooks, but please. . . Don't come back, the last thing I want is you to get caught up in this Town's curse of bad luck.", Nicky turned to Aaron,"Will I ever see you again?", "It's best if you don't. . . I think I look too much like my dad, the last thing I want is to trigger your PTSD or hurt you from being able to control that. . . Side of me.", right, Aaron had this tendency to turn violent on a wim so. . .
"Least can we keep in touch with letters?"
"Yeah. . . I would like that, Grandpa."
"What- Grandpa?! You're one to talk!!"
"You're the one with the crutch!"
"I'll only have it for a year, smartass!"

=

Nicky managed to get home, the cat followed him for some reason but Nicky guessed it was because it had seen him with Quentin.
"Guess you can stay with me. . ."
The cat happily entered Nicky's house, especially when it began to rain down so Nicky finally felt free of Mr Peterson.