||Chapter 7: CCTV||

The next morning was cold.
"Jeez, winter really is coming in."
They went inside and Quentin got the heating on,"Right; Let's look at the CCTV.", they grabbed chairs and pulled them up to the computer.
"Oh thank God it did send."
. . .
"Let's see the most recent one."
So they clicked it and a video played.
"Wait, that's the Raven!"
The CCTV showed the Raven after it had taken the teenage boy and it dropped the bag before the film glitches but it showed Mr Peterson in the window as the bird ran off.
"They have to be working together."
"But why? What does the Crow thing have to gain from this?"
Quentin had an idea of why, but it was disgusting and hoped he was wrong.
"Let's see, this one must be the date of the trick or treaters going missing. . . What about these dates?"
"Must be the dates of the past incidents. . ."
Oh. . .
Nicky clicked one of them and sure enough, he saw child him getting abducted by Mr Peterson but the recording switches to him escaping injuried and Mr Peterson letting him run into his house.
"Sorry. . ."
"It's-Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry. Now, two more dates."
Nicky clicked the next one and saw all his friends,"The others.", "I see. . .", it showed them running from Mr Peterson, looking in different rooms and outside the house finding ways to get inside.
Then they saw one of the girls running from outside the house and followed by-The Crow?!?
"This thing existed even back then."
"So it has to be working for Mr Peterson, but the question remains why."
And the final CCTV log.
"Oh this one is different, looks like it's near the theme park."
To their surprise there were two kids up on the unfinished roller-coaster-
"Wait! That's Aaron and Mia!"
The first two to go missing!
"What on earth are thy doing up there, it looks like Aaron is showing some hostility towards his sister."
"Aaron started to pick on his sister more, no one knew why but-"
The room went dead silent.
. . .
"Did. . . He just. .   Push her off. . ."
The footage then switched to Mia's body on the ground, this must have been why the park was closed.
"Aaron killed Mia. . ."
The footage then changed again to see Mr Peterson burying her in his backyard.
"My god. . ."
Nicky stepped away to take a minute.
His best friend killed his own sister, was that why Aaron was locked away in his own house?!
So, Mr Peterson's reputation must have been ruined after that happened.
"You okay. . ."
"Yeah, I just need a moment to. . . Digest that. . ."

=

"So, Mr Peterson's career ended after this incident, he buries the body in his yard and locks his son in the house. Why do this though, why not turn in the body for a funeral??"
. . .
"Maybe we need to keep looking, there is still things we don't understand."
"Right."
"Split up again?"
"Sounds like a plan. . ."